This is a theme based somewhat on the OS6 look. However, the top banner has been streamlined. Note, there are a few hotspots on the top banner bar; date area = calendar, clock = time, networks = manage connections, profiles = profiles, notification icons = messages, search = universal search. And the bottom app area has taken away the traditional OS6 tabs and replaced them with 4 constant (not scrolling) tabs which take you to 20 of your favorite apps quickly and easily. Note, when you first activate the theme all 20 apps will appear, simply click any tab to select just 5. Tilt your phone to show 4 today areas.

Tip: using the app below, I was able to make my last tab 1-touch speed dial contacts.

I personally prefer the stock icons (familiarity), so I do not use custom icon sets. However, if custom icons are important to you, I highly recommend SHORTCUT MANAGER. This app allows you to create custom icons for ANY app of yours, plus allows you to create shortcuts to MANY different features/functions of your phone.

Download: 6Plus - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Try the link above first. It works mobile. However, if you are wanting to DL from your PC you may need to use this link: 6Plus - Themes BlackBerry Software

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:50 PM.
    octal105, luvbuglady and neicy17 like this.
    03-26-11 11:28 AM
    This is a really cool looking theme, and can't go wrong for only $1.49. This is going to be one of the themes I buy when I'm able to.
    03-26-11 11:30 AM
    I just updated the top post with a coupon code for 6 free. Grab it while you can.
    Technerd.McLeod likes this.
    03-26-11 11:32 AM
    Looking good as always!!! But that's what I expected of you
    03-26-11 11:42 AM
    This is a very nice theme.
    Portrait:

Landscape (today screen):

Last edited by tellsells; 03-26-11 at 11:59 AM.
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-26-11 11:56 AM
    Nice job. Will check it out.
    03-26-11 12:10 PM
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-26-11 12:17 PM
    Also note, tab 4 will scroll up to the top banner if you want to get there by scrolling. In testing I made all 4 tabs scroll up, but I found that bothersome when I was trying to get to a new tab I would end up on the top banner. So, tabs 1-3 do not scroll up, but 4 does.
    03-26-11 12:39 PM
    Very well done. Thank you. Missed the 6 free deal but happy to pay. This theme is likely to be first for me for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-26-11 03:14 PM
    Missed the free theme looks amazing...great work as always

KahneFan likes this.
    03-26-11 04:05 PM
    Members of my site, check your email for a special promo code.
    neicy17 likes this.
    03-26-11 11:23 PM
    Very smooth theme, pad movement till the top banner is amazing and accurate.

KahneFan likes this.
    03-27-11 04:52 AM
    Loving this still.

KahneFan likes this.
    03-27-11 01:39 PM
    Love this theme, very ingenius the way you made the tabs...sssssuhhhweeett. It pays to be a kahneFan thank you!!!!
    KahneFan likes this.
    03-27-11 11:35 PM
    I have added a Today version of the theme. Because of that, I have created a new coupon good for 6 uses: 6plustoday
    03-28-11 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD