Looks good
    11-28-10 03:27 AM
    Left the post with info for you !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 06:39 AM
    Looking pretty nice
    11-29-10 06:51 AM
    We're this close to launching this baby Beta testers, all of you who volunteered to help, THANK YOU!! We'll be in contact shortly.
    11-30-10 01:50 PM
    Any word on when we will be able to test this ? Posted my info awhile ago never heard anything

12-05-10 09:17 PM
    Any word on when we will be able to test this ? Posted my info awhile ago never heard anything

I believe testing is over. They've officially released the theme on their website as "Wave" and I believe it can also be found in AppWorld!
    12-05-10 09:25 PM
    If it spins and the choices of the dials are customizable I would be in. I was really let down by Haze so I hope you guys redeem yourself. $6.99 ill never get back.

That's why I NEVER pay more than 99 cents for a theme. Never.

12-06-10 10:00 AM
    Hi all,

I'm excited to announce the official release of project 2011 by the name "Wave" on elecite.com Hope you love it, take a look!
    12-07-10 02:34 PM
    I tried to leave a comment on your blog but it's being blocked because I am behind a proxy. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that as virtually all ISPs here use transparent proxies.
    12-08-10 12:55 AM
    Seriously 6.99 for this theme ? Its a beta build. Dam the best themes out there are only $4. Seriously it must be some good stuff people are on to pay that much for this beta.

12-09-10 02:59 AM
    ShadowsWittness, it is no longer in beta. The theme is a final release.
    12-09-10 04:04 PM
    Its a beta theme builder. I know you guys put a lot of hard work into this but 6.99 seriously ? You should have went 3.99 or something like that until the theme builder is released as a final product. It looks great but way to expensive for your casual BB owner.

12-10-10 03:17 PM
    If you wanted us to beta test, why didn't you contact us? I know that I gave device, OS, and email, and all of that before the post that said "we will be in contact soon" so I don't get it, were you just trying to create a hype for the theme, or were you actually looking for beta testers (I think you were just trying for a hype, because that was a very short time in beta, if there even was one...)
    12-11-10 09:48 AM
    If you wanted us to beta test, why didn't you contact us? I know that I gave device, OS, and email, and all of that before the post that said "we will be in contact soon" so I don't get it, were you just trying to create a hype for the theme, or were you actually looking for beta testers (I think you were just trying for a hype, because that was a very short time in beta, if there even was one...)
    I disagree with you as I was a beta tester for this theme...

I DO agree that the beta testing period was very short, but only because the this theme was pretty much good to go for release! There really wasn't anything seriously "buggy" about the theme.

I assume that with the positive feedback that Elecite received from the few beta testers (including myself), they decided to go ahead and release the theme to everyone.

As far as the $6.99 price tag, I guess that comes down to how badly you want the theme. Granted I don't typically pay that much for themes, some times I'll make exceptions for something I really want! Obviously the $6.99 price tag is going to turn some users off, and they'd probably sell 2 or 3 times as many copy's of the theme if they sold it a couple few bucks cheaper...

Being an amateur theme developer myself, I understand how much time and effort goes into making themes. And designing themes like this one I'm sure took some time!

What it really comes down to is this... Is this a theme you think you'd use for a while? Does it have the functionality you're looking for in a theme? Is the theme appealing to you? If you answered NO to any of that than keeping moving

12-11-10 10:09 AM

Hey,

Beta testing was actually ongoing for 2 weeks before we announced that we were looking for beta testers on our CB post. We have our team but in addition we wanted more feedback in this case. There were A LOT of submissions and many were interested in testing it but only so many could. We had to pick 25 beta testers only. I'm sorry that you didn't make it on the list, it really was just random picks.

We will however very soon be putting together a new team of beta testers for all of our products.
    12-11-10 04:46 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD