UPDATE:
    I'm excited to announce the official release of project 2011 by the name "Wave" on elecite.com Hope you love it, take a look!

-------------------------------

Sup everyone,

Something we've been working on (codename 2011) and hope to get some thoughts and ideas. If we see a demand, we'll bring it to everyone.

What do you think?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED/ADDITIONAL SCREENS:

Here's a few new screenshots. As you can tell, this theme will have multiple screens (tons of 'em). Best part is, its very light on memory and super speedy. Also, we've added a weather icon in the middle (can't see it in the screens) AND a today preview (can't see it either just yet, but it's coming).

Unfortunately, we cannot make it spin without putting a huge load on the memory and speed.

New impressions?

Last edited by elecite.com; 12-07-10 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Product is released
    11-16-10 02:04 AM
    Looks like the old Pulse theme.
    11-16-10 04:57 AM
    Looks similar to fast torch, where there's a central "dial" on the home screen to click each one of the options.
    11-16-10 07:15 AM
    Fast Torch, is that an app?
    11-16-10 12:48 PM
    Fast Torch, is that an app?
    Fast Torch is a "theme" here in the forums. I've downloaded it and tried it and judging by the screenshots above, Fast Torch isn't nearly as functional as this theme looks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 02:15 PM
    Ohh gotcha, I'll check it out. Thanx
    11-16-10 03:46 PM
    I like it, it is great design idea. If you get to a beta stage, I'd love to help out testing.

Cheers!

11-17-10 11:48 AM
    Yeah, maybe we'll even use this thread to invite a few beta testers.
    11-17-10 12:22 PM
    Wow, this would be such a fantastic theme. I'd love to beta test this.

Would each item be customizable?
    11-17-10 12:58 PM
    if you could get it to SPIN....i would want it....can u get it to spin?
    11-17-10 06:46 PM
    If it spins and the choices of the dials are customizable I would be in. I was really let down by Haze so I hope you guys redeem yourself. $6.99 ill never get back.

11-17-10 07:15 PM
    If we make it spin, BlackBerry will die LOL it can't handle it.
    11-18-10 12:47 AM
    comonn elecite (u can do it) lol....is there anyway to give us the illusion that it spins.....or perhaps a flash that goes round the spinner to simulate a spin......?
    11-18-10 12:57 AM
    Berryap, we'll think about what can be done. If we come across an idea that works, we'll def consider it
    11-18-10 12:16 PM
    Theoretically, could the Storm2 handle it? all CDMA BBs have OpenGL ES, so it may.
    11-18-10 12:25 PM
    It's still really choppy. We've actually tried it many different times and ways, just aren't very happy with how it performs.
    11-18-10 05:34 PM
    This looks awesome. If you're looking for testers I'm in.
    11-18-10 06:05 PM
    Come on I know you guys can get itto work. **** I will beta test the crap out of it for ya.

11-24-10 04:29 AM
    It's still really choppy. We've actually tried it many different times and ways, just aren't very happy with how it performs.
    What about a simulated rotation? when the user scrolls it switches between precompiled images so the selected is to the right, with maybe a transitional image in between.
    make the transition very quick, and nobody would notice that it isn't special effects,.
    11-24-10 08:18 AM
    Looks very interesting and original. I've purchased several of your themes in the past and been impressed with your creativity. I've made a few as well but not as complex as some of yours are. I would love to test this out if you get to the beta stage. I'm somewhat familiar with SVG and the limitations of Theme Studio, so I may have some "do-able" suggestions. Good luck with this one!
    11-24-10 10:37 AM
    I can already imagine myself spinning this thing like a bad habit.....get it to spin!!!!!!
    11-24-10 11:59 AM
    ^^^ Original post has been updated. Check out the latest peeks ^^^
    11-24-10 05:52 PM
    ^^^ Original post has been updated. Check out the latest peeks ^^^
    looks great...but would love to get an idea of how it flows...do the icons on the new pics (pie slices) raise/fall? is there any motion to them.....? or do they just sit still......? anyway to youtube a video of how this will flow...looks great...but wuld love to see more....
    11-24-10 06:02 PM
    I'll update as we put things together I'm afraid it might not have a lot of animations otherwise, we all know what happens.
    11-24-10 06:55 PM
    If any of you are interested in beta testing this theme, leave a comment with your email, device and OS here: Elecite Labs
    11-25-10 09:07 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD