Theme name: Evy "H3LL" Edition
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series (5.0), TORCH 9800 (6.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 20 free copies of this theme!!!!
    Just use coupon code EVYHLL @ checkout to get for FREE!!!

Special Price: $1.99 EXTENDED until Sunday 16 January.
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Evy for Torch 9800 has been updated & SALE extended.

Version 1.002:
    - Landscape homescreen (Now you'll have a fully working landscape homescreen).
    - Today entries will hide when pressing the Hide button or Escape key.
    - Margin text under Weather slots fixed.

Due to the high demand of this theme we have decided to extend the SALE $1.99 until Sunday 16 January.

Regards!
    BB-Freaks

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-11-11 at 04:52 AM.
    smfa1965 and claudiapuccio like this.
    01-06-11 02:22 PM
    Sqeeeeee!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-11 02:34 PM
    Just got mine and installing now. Will say thank you and get back later after checking it out.
    01-06-11 02:47 PM
    Now I have two colors to chose from! Thanks
    01-06-11 03:01 PM
    Just finished tweaking a little and like it a lot. Many thanks again.

01-06-11 03:36 PM
    20 copies, 3 thanks, cmon people! Show some gratitude if you want this type of stuff to continue!

01-06-11 03:36 PM
    i would pay for a pink version
    01-06-11 03:39 PM
    Awesome theme. Thanks!! Really great job.
    01-06-11 03:57 PM
    I always get here too late! Damn this is a nice looking theme!
    Thanks for at least giving us the opportunity to get it free!
    Last edited by dfairlite; 01-06-11 at 04:19 PM.
    01-06-11 04:16 PM
    Just can't catch a break all gone again coupon already used? Last time I was like the third person posting and they were gone. I'm beginning to think the coupons are not good for more than 1 person

I think the coupons should be PM'd to the first 20 people who posts Thank you Posts. Not to the Ungratful who can't even say thanks to the creator. This is the second time that I have been either the 3rd or 10th poster and STILL didn't get the theme!

How about PM'ing me a coupon for your next promo free theme, would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 01-06-11 at 06:20 PM.
    01-06-11 05:10 PM
    Really cool looking theme. Wish I had made it in time to get one for free!
    01-06-11 05:47 PM
    Theme name: Evy "H3LL" Edition
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series (5.0), TORCH 9800 (6.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 20 free copies of this theme!!!!
    Just use coupon code EVYHLL @ checkout to get for FREE!!!

Special Price: $1.99 until 10 Jan
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Love this theme! Well done. Thank you!

01-06-11 07:48 PM
    I did get a free copy of this theme this morning. I just haven't had much time to install and fiddle with it -- looks good so far. Thanks for giving out free copies! I did buy the other color so I got two for one!
    01-06-11 08:41 PM
    Found a great wallpaper to match!

01-06-11 09:01 PM

Thanks for posting your screenshot! It looks great!!

i would pay for a pink version
    We will make this theme in more styles so don't worry and wait for the pink one .

Found a great wallpaper to match!

Great wallpaper!! Could you post it for other users? Thanks!

Just can't catch a break all gone again coupon already used? Last time I was like the third person posting and they were gone. I'm beginning to think the coupons are not good for more than 1 person

I think the coupons should be PM'd to the first 20 people who posts Thank you Posts. Not to the Ungratful who can't even say thanks to the creator. This is the second time that I have been either the 3rd or 10th poster and STILL didn't get the theme!

How about PM'ing me a coupon for your next promo free theme, would really appreciate it.
    Mmmm.. That's a nice idea.. I think i'm going to test it with our next theme release.. Thanks..

Enjoy the theme!!!
    01-07-11 06:17 AM
    I love orange so I knew this would be an exact fit for me and had a "H3LL" wall to match!
    01-07-11 07:47 AM
    Mmmm.. That's a nice idea.. I think i'm going to test it with our next theme release.. Thanks..
    Since you post this for more than 1 BB, it may be hard to tell who "thanked" first?
    01-07-11 08:08 AM
    Thanks for posting your screenshot! It looks great!!

We will make this theme in more styles so don't worry and wait for the pink one .

Great wallpaper!! Could you post it for other users? Thanks!

Enjoy the theme!!!
    Sure thing, it came from this great site! Just a few wallpapers…
    01-07-11 11:57 AM

any chance of sharing that wallpaper please...........
    01-07-11 04:22 PM
    any chance of sharing that wallpaper please...........
    Sure. Got it in some thread here on Crackberry so kudos to who posted it the first time. Works well with this theme. I have a few other flame type BB themes that this same person posted as well. If anyone is interested I'll post them up.

01-07-11 06:15 PM
    Evy for Torch 9800 has been updated & SALE extended.

Version 1.002:
    - Landscape homescreen (Now you'll have a fully working landscape homescreen).
    - Today entries will hide when pressing the Hide button or Escape key.
    - Margin text under Weather slots fixed.

Due to the high demand of this theme we have decided to extend the SALE $1.99 until Sunday 16 January.

Regards!
    BB-Freaks
    01-11-11 04:50 AM
    Updated to new version ... landscape problem fixed - very nice - thank you! I do notice after the update that the trackpack does not work on the home screen - is this fixable? I really miss that on the home screen. Thank you.
    01-11-11 04:47 PM
    I noticed the same thing. I was kinda liking the trackpad on homescreen. It was a very nice option. Hopefully we can get it back.
    01-12-11 09:47 PM
    Updated to new version ... landscape problem fixed - very nice - thank you! I do notice after the update that the trackpack does not work on the home screen - is this fixable? I really miss that on the home screen. Thank you.
    I noticed the same thing. I was kinda liking the trackpad on homescreen. It was a very nice option. Hopefully we can get it back.
    After a couple tests we now know the reason why the trackpad doesn't work on homescreen, this happens because the Landscape homescreen is now active. With only the Portrait homescreen active it works perfectly but when both are active looks like it doesn't work.

I think this comes because the Theme Studio for O.S. 6.0 is still on Beta fase, when the Theme Studio has been official released we will directly update all our themes with Landscape homescreen to fix this bug.
    01-13-11 04:48 AM
    this would be a great theme in pink and i like the picture claudiapuccio posted
    01-13-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD