ok... 2 rules

1) YOU MUST HAVE OVER 100 POSTS (MORE IS BETTER!!!)
    2) YOU MUST BE A STAR TREK FAN!!! lol

tap COMM to open the message/txt/cal/custom screen (quick access to these apps)
    tap APPS to access 6 favs...

Slot 0 is for weather - will show in the planetary data section
    Slot 1 = SLT-1 spot
    Slot 2 = SLT-2 spot
    Slot 3 = custom (in the comm)
    Slot 4-9 is in the APPS section

I will pick 2 later
    newcollector likes this.
    09-19-11 10:50 AM
    and this interface is for... which device?
    09-19-11 11:05 AM
    that would be the 9800... hence the reason i posted this in the 9800 section? lol

I may convert for the 95xx.. im not sure though... sales of 95xx themes have been pitiful. I think there are only like 10 of us left LOL!
    09-19-11 11:15 AM
    Static, I'll test if you like, however I don't meet the 100 post requirement....either way I'll be buying this puppy when it comes out.
    09-19-11 11:22 AM
    O'Man not fill full your requirement
    09-19-11 11:29 AM
    The original LCars remains one of my very favorite themes. This theme junkie is not under most circumstances to be a tester but for this one I am available. Thanks.
    09-19-11 12:05 PM
    Testing for the last hour or so. Still working looking for issues.

Well done. Animations are smooth and the accompanying sounds are fine. Appropriate to the venue. Menus are a bit darker than my usual choice with those black backgrounds but that is tolerable for such a fine theme.

So far all is smooth and well. No issues with apps so far. All tested work fine. This a very fine start to the theme.

Edit: Longer work and the main screen is no longer responding. The comm and apps buttons play the sound but do not open the appropriate screen. Battery pull did not change anything. Still testing. Changed theme and back again to all is well once more.
    Last edited by sedalia066; 09-19-11 at 02:17 PM.
    09-19-11 02:00 PM
    I would be willing to test this one for you. I think I meet the qualifications. I have the posts and was a Star Trek fan back when it was originally on TV...
    09-19-11 02:08 PM
    definitely a star trek fan... have no idea what is going on there... hehe
    09-19-11 02:14 PM
    Testing for the last hour or so. Still working looking for issues.

Well done. Animations are smooth and the accompanying sounds are fine. Appropriate to the venue. Menus are a bit darker than my usual choice with those black backgrounds but that is tolerable for such a fine theme.

So far all is smooth and well. No issues with apps so far. All tested work fine. This a very fine start to the theme.

Edit: Longer work and the main screen is no longer responding. The comm and apps buttons play the sound but do not open the appropriate screen. Battery pull did not change anything. Still testing. Changed theme and back again to all is well once more.
    please let me know if it does that again... im wondering if the sounds might be an issue... hoggin memory. I know the animations shoul dbe fine, my matryx theme goes and goes.. doesnt stop animating.

Thanks!

will pick someone else in the AM. THANKS!!!
    09-19-11 02:29 PM
    please let me know if it does that again... im wondering if the sounds might be an issue... hoggin memory. I know the animations shoul dbe fine, my matryx theme goes and goes.. doesnt stop animating.
    Yep. Froze again. Left the phone alone for several minutes. Frozen at opening. Could not reproduce the freeze with activity. Multiple app changes and button use caused nothing. Seems a bit unpredictable.

The upper panel animations disappeared at the same time. All sounds upper and lower panels and lower panel animation still work fine. This time touching the frozen upper panel (with a medallion display) brought everything back to normal once again.
    09-19-11 02:59 PM
    Yep. Froze again. Left the phone alone for several minutes. Frozen at opening. Could not reproduce the freeze with activity. Multiple app changes and button use caused nothing. Seems a bit unpredictable.

The upper panel animations disappeared at the same time. All sounds upper and lower panels and lower panel animation still work fine. This time touching the frozen upper panel (with a medallion display) brought everything back to normal once again.
    with medallion display? ... is it from the new email?
    09-19-11 03:09 PM
    with medallion display? ... is it from the new email?
    When the screen froze a medallion showed up instead of the app or other screen that should have been there. The old theme was deleted, phone rebooted, new theme installed from the last link you sent, and a couple of battery pulls so far. Now working like a charm again. Will try another battery pull and see how this works for a few hours.

Edit: What a boob you have chosen for a tester. Newbie mistake here. The medallion shows an incoming message. Until that screen is opened the others don't work. Easy enough but took me a bit to figure that one out.

The theme is a beauty so far. Loving this.
    Last edited by sedalia066; 09-19-11 at 03:40 PM.
    09-19-11 03:17 PM
    this should show up for new email (in the top section)

not sure thats what you mean or not..
    09-19-11 03:34 PM
    this should show up for new email (in the top section)

not sure thats what you mean or not..
    That is it. Took me a bit to understand. Now all is smooth as silk.
    09-19-11 03:43 PM
    I don't have a hundred posts but I know everything about Star Trek and I've been messaging you for months. I don't have to be a tester, I just can't wait for this. It looks awesome. Any idea when we all can get it? Thanks for your hard work.
    09-19-11 07:00 PM
    its not to far away... some tweaks needed but it seems smooth so far.
    09-19-11 07:07 PM
    I may convert for the 95xx.. im not sure though... sales of 95xx themes have been pitiful. I think there are only like 10 of us left LOL!
    Make that 11 of us left...lol
    09-20-11 06:28 AM
    ===== QUOTE StaticFX ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Make that 11 of us left...lol

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-20-11 09:07 AM
    yeah.. i was going to get the 9850... but i am not so sure anymore. I spent an hour in the VZ store
    9850 - nice feel.. not great typing
    Android (tried a few) - not a good feel in hand.. decent typing
    iPhone4 - good feel and good typing.

sigh.. hate to do it... NEVER thought I would say.. i am leaning toward the iphone. But.. i plan on going back to the store and starting over with my "playing"

Either way i dont plan on not making themes.. too much fun

wife is sick of her S2 and wants the iphone...

anyway... ok.. it shouldnt be TOO hard to do a 95xx LCARS. since there are 12 of us lol
    09-20-11 09:41 AM
    Testers....

RE-Download!!
    09-20-11 09:58 AM
    Still very smooth and nice.

Opening the Comm or Apps section makes the opposite one go blank. The Comm changes color to red when Apps is opened. If Comm opened Apps goes blank and red. Nice animation if intended. Still nice if not supposed to be.

Otherwise all apps so far work well. Not one hitch to report. The new message notifier emblem is very cool.

The theme gets better and better. Thanks.
    Last edited by sedalia066; 09-20-11 at 12:21 PM.
    09-20-11 11:29 AM
    oh shoot.. forgot to change it back...

sorry..

re-download - the red/black is gone... I was just testing to see what was appearing.
    does the COMM button show # of unopened emails?
    09-20-11 01:10 PM
    oh shoot.. forgot to change it back...

sorry..

re-download - the red/black is gone... I was just testing to see what was appearing.
    does the COMM button show # of unopened emails?
    Yes. Number in the upper left corner. Downloading next.
    09-20-11 01:24 PM
    Everything running smoothly. Takes a little getting used to, but a very unique theme. So far no freezing or lag.

I was able to download after the upgrade. Love the "new message from starfleet" and icon.
    09-20-11 01:32 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD