No, it gives me the exact number of missed calls and messages both in the top banner and on the respective icon.
    06-11-11 02:39 PM
    I have the same notification problem. I only get my berryweather icon to show.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 03:15 PM
    I'm ready with OS 6.0.0.576 , any bugs or isses will be reported back to you from my e-mail [email protected] ..

06-11-11 05:10 PM
    Theme is looking awesome. I'm so hyped for it.

06-11-11 05:12 PM
    No, it gives me the exact number of missed calls and messages both in the top banner and on the respective icon.
    What OS are u using? Thanks.
    06-11-11 06:14 PM
    Just a reminder, considering you converted from a storm theme, there won't be any trackpad controls, I dunno if you want them or not, but I think a lot of people like them.
    06-11-11 06:45 PM
    I will try

I assume we do not have to PM, so I am ready to test it.
    06-11-11 09:10 PM
    This one is indeed one of the best looking themes for the Torch. Hats off to this theme.
    06-11-11 10:22 PM
    What OS are u using? Thanks.
    A very old OS I think, V6.0.0.284
    06-12-11 04:37 AM
    The the looks awesome, can't wait to see the final product!
    06-12-11 06:06 AM
    When is the release ? You have definitely a winner here
    06-13-11 07:40 AM
    This theme is so sick, the ota worked. Any plans to add landscape support? The icons are very crisp. The one thing I'd suggest off the bat is making the font a lighter color, its hard to see the icon titles as is. Love it

No plans for landscape support at the moment... if enough are interested, then maybe an update.
    but what do you mean.. make the font a lighter color?? its white... i cant go any lighter? lol

I am very much enjoying this theme. The only suggestion I have is to if possible perhaps make a color switcher for the today widget/bottom banner. I would love to have the option to mix and match these with my wallpapers. Thanks again for the OTA.

BTW...is anyone else having a problem with notifications not showing up. No matter how many notifications I receive only one shows in the top banner followed by ... Any ideas? I did conduct several battery pulls.
    a color switcher would be kinda difficult and greatly increase the themes file size.

I have the same notification problem. I only get my berryweather icon to show.

that will be fixed in the final (a simple whoops! lol i forgot to increase the size of the notifications banner)

Just a reminder, considering you converted from a storm theme, there won't be any trackpad controls, I dunno if you want them or not, but I think a lot of people like them.
    it was not a direct port.. i was just saying that many of the graphics are the same size and i built this using the the svg from the storm.. trackpad is fully functional.

release date is soon. Testers will get coupon codes for Final product.
    06-13-11 09:03 AM
    Wish I was a tester. Can't wait for this theme also.

06-13-11 11:15 PM
    After a few battery pulls the font is good now. Idk why it was an issue originally. No lag or anything.very fluid.

06-14-11 08:21 AM
    I am using this theme since the first release , and I have got no issues at all with the fonts or the # of alerts. Very smooth and responsive.
    may be because I am using a very old OS, I cannot think of anything else
    06-14-11 08:26 AM
    alright. I will get this ready for release.. it should be out tomorrow thanks all!
    06-14-11 09:22 AM
    Oh yes. The wait is about to be over. I'm so exited.

06-14-11 12:40 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD