I'd love to have one (or four)! Ive been waiting for some sweet colored themes for my Torch!!!

Those of you thinking about it... just do it. youll LOVE it!
    09-30-10 11:42 AM
    miss out on the 100 free copies? well great news, we`ve team up with CrackBerry to bring you ANOTHER 100 copies, just enter for a chance to win

contest-simplified-torch-bbthemes-100-copies-be-won
    COOL! I just entered a reply, so hoping I win one. The Purple one!
    09-30-10 11:56 AM
    I installed the Monochrome theme and my Media menu is now empty. This theme obviously needs a little more work.
    09-30-10 12:38 PM
    JEALOUS!!!! bold 9650 6.0 user
    09-30-10 01:52 PM
    I installed the Monochrome theme and my Media menu is now empty. This theme obviously needs a little more work.
    The media menu being empty happens with all 9800 themes right now due to one of numerous bugs in the Theme Builder 6.0 BETA that must be used to create them.
    09-30-10 02:07 PM
    I love the BB classic layout, but this gives it a beautiful flare!!
    09-30-10 02:25 PM
    The media menu being empty happens with all 9800 themes right now due to one of numerous bugs in the Theme Builder 6.0 BETA that must be used to create them.
    What does this mean exactly then? I just purchased two of these. I don't want to download though if it's going to scramble anything else.
    09-30-10 02:25 PM
    i got the red one... it looks awesome! Thanks!
    09-30-10 03:36 PM
    What does this mean exactly then? I just purchased two of these. I don't want to download though if it's going to scramble anything else.
    You will not see any items under the "Media" tab - to access them you'll have to go to the media folder under "All".

I highly suggest doing a backup before installing ANY 9800 themes especially with the Theme Builder 6.0 being a BETA. You can then revert back to your old theme easily by changing it back to the original theme and then using Desktop Manager to restore from your backup - instead of restoring everything click the box for selective restore and choose only to restore theme options.
    09-30-10 04:21 PM
    I love the simplicity and would definitely love the green or red one. Great looking job! Just got my Torch up in Canada today with Telus.
    09-30-10 05:47 PM
    when you say switching between themes, do you reboot after activating new theme? its definitley reccomended for the torch, i find universal search works as standard for me, could this be why?
    No I do not do a reboot when I switch themes. I never had to do this before on the 9650 when I switched themes. That would be cumbersome everytime I want to switch themes to do a reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 11:00 PM
    You will not see any items under the "Media" tab - to access them you'll have to go to the media folder under "All".

I highly suggest doing a backup before installing ANY 9800 themes especially with the Theme Builder 6.0 being a BETA. You can then revert back to your old theme easily by changing it back to the original theme and then using Desktop Manager to restore from your backup - instead of restoring everything click the box for selective restore and choose only to restore theme options.
    hey dude, sorry but can you explain what do you mean by backup? because my media menu now is empty, and as i read through the above conversations, this is what happens when you buy this theme. i can easily change to the original blackberry 6 theme again and the media menu will show up same as before. i just want to ask, is it safe to use this theme? will it scramble/damage or make some sort of a difference in the handheld/software/system? im just taking precautions, please help and thanks
    10-03-10 01:42 AM
    hey dude, sorry but can you explain what do you mean by backup? because my media menu now is empty, and as i read through the above conversations, this is what happens when you buy this theme. i can easily change to the original blackberry 6 theme again and the media menu will show up same as before. i just want to ask, is it safe to use this theme? will it scramble/damage or make some sort of a difference in the handheld/software/system? im just taking precautions, please help and thanks
    hi there, no this theme will not damage your OS, its made using software provided by RIM for software by RIM, so thats not going to be an issue, there is a bug in theme builder (not in any themes) where the media section doesnt display properly, this is currently under investigation for torch themes using the BB6 style.

When a fix is available then updates will be provided by us (and by all devs i guess) for free.
    Last edited by BBThemes; 10-04-10 at 09:47 AM.
    10-03-10 08:10 AM
    Hi all, just wanted to say we HAVE fixed the media section issue, this fix will be upload to mobihand over the next few hours as a FREE upgrade

Last edited by BBThemes; 10-04-10 at 10:34 AM. Reason: image attached
    10-04-10 09:48 AM
    How did you fix it? Does this mean it's not a theme builder bug or what?
    10-04-10 10:44 AM
    How did you fix it? Does this mean it's not a theme builder bug or what?
    sadly yes its a theme builder bug, iv had to totally rebuild each theme from scratch to fix it
    10-04-10 10:55 AM
    Hi all, just wanted to say we HAVE fixed the media section issue, this fix will be upload to mobihand over the next few hours as a FREE upgrade

I got the upgrade for my green one and it's perfect! Thanks! (look forward to the upgrades for the other colors I purchased)
    10-04-10 11:44 AM
    I got the upgrade for my green one and it's perfect! Thanks! (look forward to the upgrades for the other colors I purchased)
    thanks for the comment, great its working, all apart from red have been uploaded, red is just about to go up now
    10-04-10 12:08 PM
    All themes have now been updated to V1.5 which fixes the Media tab issues

when updating / installing please make sure you perform a Battery pull.

Simplified Red

Simplified Pink

Simplified Green

Simplified MonoChrome

Simplified Purple
    10-04-10 12:23 PM
    hi thanks for the upgrade, its working now. but is it okay to not perform a battery pull? cause after downloading it there's an option to reboot and i just rebooted it. oh yeah one more question. do i have to reboot everytime i changed themes? thanks for the help and sorry, im a newbie
    Last edited by TikiTorch; 10-04-10 at 09:46 PM.
    10-04-10 09:31 PM
    hi thanks for the upgrade, its working now. but is it okay to not perform a battery pull? cause after downloading it there's an option to reboot and i just rebooted it. oh yeah one more question. do i have to reboot everytime i changed themes? thanks for the help and sorry, im a newbie
    hi htere, yea that reboot is just as good, if you do find any issues tho a battery pull is always the way to go.

as for a battery pull every theme change, it never used to be needed, and we`re not sure if its the new themebuilder, or OS6 (or both) but currently yes a battery pull is needed each switch otherwise not all the icons change and the favourites section goes a bit haywire
    10-05-10 06:13 AM
    The code doesnt work for red. Must be too late

10-07-10 03:16 PM

*** UPDATE V1.8 - FIXES ***
    * Resolves banner in landscape homescreen not changing with user set wallpaper
    * Resolves lockscreen wallpaper not changing with user set wallpaper
    * Resolves BlackBerry service connection indicator not showing on homepage when connected to a BIS network

Simplified Red

Simplified Pink

Simplified Green

Simplified MonoChrome

Simplified Purple
    01-28-11 09:21 PM
    Anymore coupons?
    01-28-11 09:36 PM
    I need this!

01-29-11 05:48 AM