Right then people, as we all know the Theme Builder 6 software is out in Beta, so we thought we`d start off with some more subtle themes which will run just as smoothly as your device does now.

*** UPDATE V1.8 - FIXES ***
    * Resolves banner in landscape homescreen not changing with user set wallpaper
    * Resolves lockscreen wallpaper not changing with user set wallpaper
    * Resolves BlackBerry service connection indicator not showing on homepage when connected to a BIS network

*** UPDATE V1.5 - FIXES MEDIA TAB ***

Simplified has Five different colour variations - Red, Purple, Pink, Green and MonoChrome

just choose the one you want from the link below to get cracking

First ONE HUNDRED people to use discount code BBTHEMESTORCH will get theme for FREE

Yes thats 100 FREE themes!!!

Simplified Red

Simplified Pink

Simplified Green

Simplified MonoChrome

Simplified Purple

Please ensure you use either the mobile appstore or Mobihand to apply discounts so as not to dissapoint.

Last edited by BBThemes; 01-28-11 at 09:20 PM. Reason: update to v1.8
    09-28-10 06:11 PM
    Can only add green or pink to my cart - clicking "add to cart" for any of the others brings me to a "your cart is empty" screen.
    09-28-10 06:26 PM
    Can only add green or pink to my cart - clicking "add to cart" for any of the others brings me to a "your cart is empty" screen.
    iv literally just uploaded them, so might just be taking a few minutes to filter through, however iv tested them all through

Themes for BlackBerry 9800 Series by BBThemes.co.uk • Mobile Site from my phone, so feel free to use that way, any issues keep me posted
    09-28-10 06:29 PM
    I can't find any of these themes on Mobihand or the mobile app store. The Crackberry app store has them but won't add them to the cart.
    09-28-10 06:33 PM
    Ok that worked - thanks - I look forward to trying these out!

I'm interested to see what can be done with themes...I really miss my "Today" theme on my 9000 - the 3 calendar listings in the notifications tab is just not enough and I'd rather have it on the today screen!

There's an app deToday that does it but it's a little clunky and the icon dock is too transparent and you can see the Calendar text through it behind the icons which is ugly - is it possible to change the transparency of the icon dock with themes?
    09-28-10 06:35 PM
    The links from your site work though. Cheers!
    I can't find any of these themes on Mobihand or the mobile app store. The Crackberry app store has them but won't add them to the cart.
    please see previous post, App client only updates once a day, feel free to use Themes for BlackBerry 9800 Series by BBThemes.co.uk • Mobile Site from your phone
    is it possible to change the transparency of the icon dock with themes?
    hey, yes its totally possible, its a touch hit and miss at the moment being beta, but im sure lots of new themes will come withing next few weeks for all tastes
    09-28-10 06:41 PM
    Love this!! Got the pink one thanks for the free copy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 06:52 PM
    Looks like the code doesnt work for purple, but i grabbed a green one.

Thanks.
    09-28-10 08:21 PM
    Looks like the code doesnt work for purple, but i grabbed a green one.

Thanks.
    hi there, my bad, is fixed if you wanna get the purple one
    09-28-10 08:27 PM
    Yay! Grabbed the pink one!!
    09-28-10 08:36 PM
    Downloaded. Cool themes Quick question.. when I switch between themes.. Universal search doesn't initiate when I type unless I first click on the search magnifying glass once.. then going forward typing brings up universal search. Is this normal for switching between themes?
    09-28-10 08:40 PM
    Downloaded. Cool themes Quick question.. when I switch between themes.. Universal search doesn't initiate when I type unless I first click on the search magnifying glass once.. then going forward typing brings up universal search. Is this normal for switching between themes?
    when you say switching between themes, do you reboot after activating new theme? its definitley reccomended for the torch, i find universal search works as standard for me, could this be why?
    09-28-10 08:47 PM
    Thanks you for the free theme! I went with green and love it. The rocky coast picture is beautiful. At first, my favorites were gone and I couldn't replace some of them to the favorites screen. Then, I re-booted and that fixed the problem.

This is a subtle theme, obviously my first Torch theme. I look forward to experimenting with more intricate themes later.
    09-28-10 09:00 PM
    Thanks you for the free theme! I went with green and love it. The rocky coast picture is beautiful. At first, my favorites were gone and I couldn't replace some of them to the favorites screen. Then, I re-booted and that fixed the problem.

This is a subtle theme, obviously my first Torch theme. I look forward to experimenting with more intricate themes later.
    thanks for your kind words, we wil be porting some of our current themes such as Mono, Koncept, !Design, iPulse and Purity as soon as we can create fully stable builds as custom options are very buggy at the moment
    09-28-10 09:10 PM
    Nice theme can't wait to port it to my Torch arriving Thursday !
    09-28-10 09:17 PM
    DANG! I'm creating an ORange one.. LOL
    09-28-10 10:31 PM
    code did not work.
    09-28-10 10:42 PM
    I guess the free copies are gone now.
    09-28-10 10:58 PM
    I guess the free copies are gone now.
    19 people replied and 100 copies gone. geez!
    09-28-10 11:05 PM
    A few bugs I have encountered so far: 1). when WiFi is connected the BIS symbol is not displayed. When I change back to the stock AT&T BBOS6 theme, the symbol shows up again when connected to WiFi.

2). in the messages application/inbox the font is increased and times with 4 digits (i.e. 10:30) are cut off. 3 digit times are visible still (i.e. 9:30). When you go into options to change the size of the font, it has no effect on the messages application/inbox.

3). when phone is rotated into landscape the top of the screen where the time, carrier, and "options" touch screen area shows a different background than the wallpaper that is currently selected.

All of these were still present even after hard resets/reboots.

I look forward to an updated version! I like simplified themes such as the chrome one I purchased yestereday
    Last edited by Working Class Hero; 09-29-10 at 06:52 PM.
    09-29-10 06:43 PM
    A few bugs I have encountered so far: 1). when WiFi is connected the BIS symbol is not displayed. When I change back to the stock AT&T BBOS6 theme, the symbol shows up again when connected to WiFi.

2). in the messages application/inbox the font is increased and times with 4 digits (i.e. 10:30) are cut off. 3 digit times are visible still (i.e. 9:30). When you go into options to change the size of the font, it has no effect on the messages application/inbox.

3). when phone is rotated into landscape the top of the screen where the time, carrier, and "options" touch screen area shows a different background than the wallpaper that is currently selected.

All of these were still present even after hard resets/reboots.

I look forward to an updated version! I like simplified themes such as the chrome one I purchased yestereday
    I'd say these have to be an issue with theme builder. it does this in ALL the themes ive donwloaded so far.
    09-29-10 08:23 PM
    I'd say these have to be an issue with theme builder. it does this in ALL the themes ive donwloaded so far.
    hi there, sadly yes they are
    but they will be updated to fix these issues as soon as themebuilder 6 comes out of beta, here`s hoping the media page will then hold the media icons eh
    09-29-10 08:57 PM
    miss out on the 100 free copies? well great news, we`ve team up with CrackBerry to bring you ANOTHER 100 copies, just enter for a chance to win

contest-simplified-torch-bbthemes-100-copies-be-won
    09-30-10 10:55 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD