I need a Torch just to test apps on, so am looking for one that is cheap because it's useless to most people and unrepairable, but serves my purposes. I need everything working except the radios, and don't care about cosmetics as long as the screen works fully.

So, it's a long shot, but if you're looking to sell off a Torch with a non-working radio for a lot less than the iPad-like price of a fully-working Torch, please let me know.

Thanks...
    03-15-11 07:59 PM
    You may want to try posting this in the "Marketplace" also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-11 09:41 PM
    You may want to try posting this in the "Marketplace" also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you...
    03-15-11 10:52 PM
    I have a torch that got dropped in a fryer, everything still works except the keyboard is slightly melted(works fine just very touchy). touchscreen is very flaky and there is a big scratch in the lcd it is also very dark, other then that everything still works. If your interested then PM me.
    03-16-11 06:26 AM
    I have a torch that got dropped in a fryer, everything still works except the keyboard is slightly melted(works fine just very touchy). touchscreen is very flaky and there is a big scratch in the lcd it is also very dark, other then that everything still works. If your interested then PM me.
    Wow, a literally fried phone. Was it at least zero-trans-fat oil , or that nasty partially hydrogenated stuff that solidifies when it cools? I'll PM you, I'd probably have to replace the screen and digitizer because it's needed for testing the experience users will have with my apps on a Torch.
    03-16-11 06:55 AM
    Yes Literally a "fried" phone. friends tease me and say i should have battered it first. it was a 0 trans fat oil so it stayed liquid when cooled.

I completely tore it down and cleaned it out with methyl and isopropyl alcohol. I posted some more details in your other thread in the market place. Feel free to PM me though I'm more then interested in selling it if your interested, but for much less then what your willing to pay as I don't think its worth that price.
    03-16-11 07:00 AM
    check on ebay. there are tons of used / damaged phones there....
    03-17-11 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD