I want to come back to the bb world, but not sure this is a good move. Or I should just wait for the new torch and/or the bold touch. Anyone recently came over from this phone or any android device to the torch to be completely dissatisfied?
    06-02-11 05:40 PM
    I want to come back to the bb world, but not sure this is a good move. Or I should just wait for the new torch and/or the bold touch. Anyone recently came over from this phone or any android device to the torch to be completely dissatisfied?
    I jumped over to Blackberry from an IP3GS for messenger, battery life and the physical qwerty keyboard. I never really used my 3GS nor do I use my Torch for all the smart phone features. Currently I text a fair bit, emails, might read the odd RSS feed and seldom play game's. So for me it was a jump that did not make a great deal of difference performance wise.

You might find it a step back looking at the HTC Inspire 4G's specs (I'm assuming you make heavy usage of your smartphone features here). Waiting for the next generation of RIM devices would be a more sensible option for you in that case.

RIM are constantly improving their OS builds, its getting better pretty quick. From the looks of it so far, OS7 and the Bold Touch/Torch 2 should be a formidable OS-device pairing when they hit the shelves later in the year.

If I were you, I would wait.
    06-03-11 01:20 AM
    I would never do such a thing. The upcoming torch is much better anyhow. I'd just wait.
    06-03-11 05:09 PM
    I would trade you my Blackberry Torch for your HTC Inspire 4G in a heart beat. The Torch is nice, just not for me.
    06-03-11 05:35 PM
    Hey, if you also want to trade lol, I'm more than down, I have an extra torch you could try out ;P
    06-04-11 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD