Hello

I have trawled the internet with someone with the same problem but can't find info anywhere.

My Blackberry Torch will connect to my router only after it has been turned off.
    I connect to the router and it will be fine all day but the second I leave the house and come back it won't connect to the router again it keeps saying Failed to Associate with network but the second I turn of or reset the router it connects straight away now this means that everytime I come home I have to turn the router on and off which is a pain in the posterior.

The router I have is a Billion 400g and I'm in South Africa.

Many thanks Hopefully someone can help me
    04-04-11 11:21 AM
    Hello

I have trawled the internet with someone with the same problem but can't find info anywhere.

My Blackberry Torch will connect to my router only after it has been turned off.
    I connect to the router and it will be fine all day but the second I leave the house and come back it won't connect to the router again it keeps saying Failed to Associate with network but the second I turn of or reset the router it connects straight away now this means that everytime I come home I have to turn the router on and off which is a pain in the posterior.

The router I have is a Billion 400g and I'm in South Africa.

Many thanks Hopefully someone can help me
    i had a similar problem when i downloaded an app that was supposed to "manage" my connections. it didn't do a thing, but prevent my phone from reconnecting to wifi.

have you recently installed any new apps, or mad any upgrades / changes to the device?
    04-04-11 02:36 PM
    Take a look at this post and see if it works for you.
    04-04-11 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD