Who has a wobbly torch and doesn't care BC the phone is otherwise awesome? i think my torch wobbles a bit, but im pretty sure it will wobble a lot later on, but i dont care bc the phone has other features that i like, like the screen size, touch screen and physical kb... im really enjoying it this time arounf...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-10 04:44 PM
    I'll care if it starts getting really bad, but it's not unbearable now. I'm also in love with this phone and don't want to part with it unless absolutely necessary.

12-03-10 04:50 PM
    I think a little wobble is to be expected with any slider phone.
    It all depends to what degree you are willing to tolerate. If your happy with the phone,is all that matters....enjoy.

12-03-10 04:54 PM
    I actually traded my Torch in for a 9800 today (sorry!) It wasn't so much the wobble itself, but the awkward handling of the phone when typing that I couldn't get used to. Having the slider out to type, I had to have both hands around the phone; with a smaller phone (ie 9700, 8300-style) I can type with one hand...well not even just typing; navigating the whole phone...

Not hating I love all BlackBerries...I just believe every BBer has different needs and as cool as the 9800 is, it didn't suit my specific needs.
    12-03-10 05:54 PM
    I absolutely LOVE my Torch. I was really looking forward to this phone before it came out, but when it was released the bad reviews made me look the other way. My friend and I talked about it a bit and I just took the plunge (He already had one so I got to play with it a bit). I just love it. Sure it's not the best phone ever, but for me it's perfect!

With that said, my first one wobbled so bad when opened that I had to return it. The second one I got was superb at first, but then slowly developed a wobble while closed. It's bearable, but it is definitely annoying. It does not feel solid at all and that's a bit sad.

Otherwise I love my phone. So I am definitely one of the ones you are calling out
    12-03-10 06:06 PM
    No wobble, and ive had my phone for quite a while now.
    12-03-10 06:09 PM
    Mine is less than a mth old and it does wobble. I have a bad habit of opening and closing the slider for fun. :P

But the Torch is so awesome I can live with the wobble. Just hope that the slider part don't falls off one day...hehe...
    12-03-10 06:52 PM
    Mine is almost a month old and still rock solid. Love it!
    12-03-10 07:07 PM
    'cause the phone is perfect for me. Bear in mind that you don't even have to open the slider to type unless you want to. However, I find that I use a combination of touchscreen / keyboard when using the Torch...bizarre!
    12-04-10 06:23 AM
    Seriously....

Why is this still being discussed? It's a known issue, if you can't stand yours take it back for a replacement. If you can't then either sell it on ebay and get something else. Christ this type of thread is getting old. Every day it seems some new variation of this same thread is posted every day. We all know they wobble a bit, get over it already.
    12-04-10 06:58 AM
    I wish everyone would just stop talking about it.
    12-04-10 07:59 AM
    You want wobble? Go use a Samsung Impression. My wife has one and that phone wobbles big time. The Torch doesn't wobble. As has been stated well by others, the Torch has some very slight movement due to the fact that it is a slider.
    12-04-10 09:09 AM
    Seriously....

Why is this still being discussed? It's a known issue, if you can't stand yours take it back for a replacement. If you can't then either sell it on ebay and get something else. Christ this type of thread is getting old. Every day it seems some new variation of this same thread is posted every day. We all know they wobble a bit, get over it already.
    Mine doesn't wobble (very VERY little if anything) but it SHOULD be discussed to death and rim should start listening and fix them. There's no reason why recent batches should still have this issue. I'm sick of hearing it too. But I'm sicker of seeing wobbly units.

12-04-10 09:30 AM
    I actually traded my Torch in for a 9800 today (sorry!).
    lol the Torch is the 9800...just saying

My Torch doesn't wobble and ive had it since the 2nd week it was out...still standing strong
    12-04-10 09:42 AM
    No wobbles on my device.. yet. Since upgrading to 337 I've been using the touchscreen to write mails more and more, so opening the slider less. Previously the touch screen was bad as it appeared to be slightly misaligned
    12-04-10 09:45 AM
    lol the Torch is the 9800...just saying

My Torch doesn't wobble and ive had it since the 2nd week it was out...still standing strong
    haha you're right!! Thanks for catching that, my brain isn't functioning well this week. I meant 9780
    12-04-10 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD