Has anyone come up with a more permanent solution to this issue? the paper bit keeps coming out.
    TIA
    11-03-10 02:23 PM
    I guess it depends on what kind of "wobble" you currently have. Mine wobbled with the slider closed (thanks to a fall), and it's been fine ever since I put a decal on the back (with one small strip of electrical tape under the decal)..as this helps push the top of the "up" which in turn put downard pressure on the bottom of the phone (where I had wobble).

11-03-10 02:33 PM
    hmmmm... where'd you get the decal? I have similar wobble. When i put a paper in the middle all wobble stops.
    11-03-10 02:41 PM
    hmmmm... where'd you get the decal? I have similar wobble. When i put a paper in the middle all wobble stops.
    Any decal or sticker would work...i just went to a local skate/snowboard shop and picked one up that I liked and trimmed it to size. Super easy and adds a little more "personality" to the phone imo.
    11-03-10 03:32 PM
    I like this fix, and it looks better than a strip of tape going down the back. Good fix idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 04:07 PM
    Works great. I took you idea but used a screen protecter cut to size. Can't even tell its there and absolutely no wobble any more.
    Great thinking !!!

11-03-10 06:51 PM
    I plan to take it apart and get to the root of the problem soon.
    11-03-10 07:19 PM
    I'm interested in an open wobble fix. I don't have closed wobble, only open.

11-03-10 08:22 PM
    I have a slight open wobble as well, but it is rock solid when closed at this point. The open wobble is but a huge deal for me, as I use it closed 90% of the time, but a fix would be appreciated.

11-03-10 08:27 PM
    Gonna have to go grab a decal! Now if only Germany had skate shops... Sometimes I miss the good ol USA!

11-04-10 08:23 AM
    Try a motorcycle shop or a Harley Davidson dealer. They often have decals.
    11-04-10 08:33 AM
    Gonna have to go grab a decal! Now if only Germany had skate shops... Sometimes I miss the good ol USA!

There's a bunch of skateshops. Try Munich and take your pick.

11-04-10 08:54 AM
    And by the way, for anyone that hasn't heard, the agf grt case makes the torch solid as a rock in both positions. It is a bit bulky and sliding is a pain, but if you use the phone mostly closed, like I do, I think you will like the feel of it.

11-04-10 10:58 AM
    Please be sure to report back when you do
    11-04-10 11:52 AM
    I'll have to give this a shot... I had heard about just using the electrical tape near the top for the closed "wobble" but didn't think to try a nice decal sticker to personalize it, thanks for the idea!
    11-04-10 12:41 PM
    Would it not make more sense to send it back for a new one? That way at least
    your warranty stays in effect.
    11-04-10 12:42 PM
    I like that decal, it does add personality as it's peaking over the ledge like the Killroy Was Here thing.
    11-04-10 12:49 PM
    Does using a decal help at all with any open wobble? That's where most of my problem lies.

11-04-10 01:10 PM
    Does using a decal help at all with any open wobble? That's where most of my problem lies.

I highly doubt it. You would need something to apply "upward" pressure to the underside of the bottom of the screen while it's in the slid out position for it to have any effect to open wobble.
    11-04-10 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD