Ok guys... I have a problem.
    I have 2 torchs in my household, and 2 windows 7 user accounts on the laptop. On one account, the torch syncs fine, usb or bluetooth, doesn't matter. On the second torch and 2nd windows 7 account, as soon as it connect via usb, it shuts down the computer, bluetooth isn't even an option. I've tried deleting the windows account and setting it back up, same problems...

Anyone have anything for me to try????

Signed,
    Syncless in Cyberspace...
    11-25-10 08:46 PM
    Ok guys... I have a problem.
    I have 2 torchs in my household, and 2 windows 7 user accounts on the laptop. On one account, the torch syncs fine, usb or bluetooth, doesn't matter. On the second torch and 2nd windows 7 account, as soon as it connect via usb, it shuts down the computer, bluetooth isn't even an option. I've tried deleting the windows account and setting it back up, same problems...

Anyone have anything for me to try????

Signed,
    Syncless in Cyberspace...
    Have you tried to make the second windows account as an admin account as well?
    11-25-10 08:49 PM
    Yes... I tried that before deleting the account. Also, when I recreated the account, made it admin again.
    11-25-10 08:50 PM
    Wierd haven't experienced this issue yet and I have two Torches in my household syncing on two different accounts on my pc as well with Windows 7 64bit
    11-25-10 08:54 PM
    I think I've figured it out... For some reason, Run as administrator wasn't checked any longer... Checked it again and now everything seems to be working..
    11-25-10 08:58 PM
    Glad its working for you
    11-25-10 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD