Hey everyone!

I'm up in Canada waiting (very impatiently) for the Torch.
    Today a co-worker of mine came up from New York... AND HE HAD ONE!

I must say, *drool*. I will be first in line when it comes to Rogers.

Well, since I got my hands on it, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I have a concern though, which of my apps will not work?

Here's what I got:
    The Weather network
    Poynt
    Google Maps
    Facebook
    Twitter
    AccelGolf Scorecard
    Sirius Radio
    Flixter
    BuzzMe
    FlashLight

Thanks Guys!

P.S. *drool*
    08-16-10 06:06 PM
    Poynt and Google Maps work just fine on mine -- I had trouble with Google Sync and deleted it -- while Facebook and Twitter are pre-loaded.
    I use BerryWeather which works great... there is a weather app pre-loaded, The Weather Channel, but it's probably like ESPN and Fandango where first time you click on it you go to a download link to get the full program. Haven't done that myself.
    I can't speak to your other apps but hopefully someone else can answer.
    08-16-10 06:38 PM
    Thank you! As long as Poynt and Ggl Maps works I'm happy.
    It would be great if the Sirius App and Buzz Me worked though.

Unless Buzz me isn't needed any more. Can OS 6 vib and ring at the same time?
    08-16-10 06:44 PM
    Thank you! As long as Poynt and Ggl Maps works I'm happy.
    It would be great if the Sirius App and Buzz Me worked though.

Unless Buzz me isn't needed any more. Can OS 6 vib and ring at the same time?
    I have my ringer set to vibrate and ring at the same time... so, it looks you can set it up to do that. Just tested it, yup, it will vibrate and ring at the same time.

Let's see what I can find out about Sirius/XM.
    08-16-10 07:03 PM
    So, any one know about these apps?

AccelGolf Scorecard
    Sirius Radio
    Flixter
    FlashLight
    08-19-10 05:47 PM

AccelGolf Scorecard
    Sirius Radio
    Flixter
    FlashLight
    Flixter works 100% for me... but thats the only one out of the 4 I can comment on.
    08-19-10 06:09 PM
    Does OS 6 have blackberry maps pre-installed? And if not can it be downloaded?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 06:54 PM

AccelGolf Scorecard
    Sirius Radio
    Flixter
    FlashLight
    The XM version of the SiriusXM app doesn't work yet. I tried both the Bold and Storm versions. They both install, but say that the service is unavailable after signin. Based on Sirius' website, it appears that they are using the same App for Sirius & XM.

If you're talking about the free FlashLight app from App Pro Shop, this past weekend when I tried to download it, Blackberry App World said that it's not compatible with the Torch yet, even though when you look at App World using a PC based browser, it says that FlashLight is compatible with all devices. It may have become available since Sunday. I haven't tried lately.
    08-19-10 08:49 PM
    The Reverse Phone Lookup on Poynt does not work. Pandora is not supported yet - but I'm told it will be available for the Torch in about a week.

PhoneBasics - works

Call Blocker Pro - works - but you have to manually add the phone number from the opened app. You can no longer add from the call log menu

BerryBuzz - works - but you have to get a new auth number

YouMail - works
    08-20-10 10:00 AM
    Does OS 6 have blackberry maps pre-installed? And if not can it be downloaded?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

It does. Although At&t blocks it. There is a download that will allow you to install it anyway. I did earlier today, but I don't see the appeal with this over google maps? Maybe I'm missing something?
    08-20-10 10:47 AM
    Poynt isn't working.
    BBTran isn't working.
    Pandora not compatible.
    "WHERE" now says 7 day trial, then $2.99 a month. I no longer want it, but can't seem to get it removed, and I don't want to be charged each month.
    Still no themes.
    These are just minor annoyances that I'd like fixed. Other than those, this phone is cool!
    08-20-10 11:54 AM
    Poynt isn't working.
    BBTran isn't working.
    Pandora not compatible.
    "WHERE" now says 7 day trial, then $2.99 a month. I no longer want it, but can't seem to get it removed, and I don't want to be charged each month.
    Still no themes.
    These are just minor annoyances that I'd like fixed. Other than those, this phone is cool!
    I clicked on Where thinking it was a regular app, and got the whole "You have just agreed to a 2.99 a month subscription" thing. The only way to cancel is to go to https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Zls4ETi4 and put in your number and then cancel it. I then promptly Hid the icon, not sure if I eventually deleted it.
    08-20-10 12:01 PM
    I clicked on Where thinking it was a regular app, and got the whole "You have just agreed to a 2.99 a month subscription" thing. The only way to cancel is to go to https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Cx_YX3ci and put in your number and then cancel it. I then promptly Hid the icon, not sure if I eventually deleted it.
    Thanks! I checked at 'directbill' and it looks as if "WHERE" did not download. Whew! I didn't want to pay that each month.
    I tried to remove it from 'applications', but although I clicked 'delete', it's still there. So, it's hiding now.
    Seems some people have Poynt working, but mine won't.
    08-20-10 12:13 PM
    Follow apps installed and working

Google Sync
    amAze GPS
    BeWeather
    Bank Of America App
    CardStar
    QuackBot
    Google Maps
    Google Voice

Apps that do not work
    iheartradio - See my other post - do not even TRY this app on the Torch.
    08-20-10 12:16 PM
    [QUOTE=laollis;5491421]Poynt isn't working.
    QUOTE]

I have Poynt working with no problem at all!
    08-20-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD