Yes, always uses a screen protector. If not only for scratching and a peace of mind, than also for the ease of cleaning the screen with whatever fluid you want. The protector does it's job.
    Also using screen protectors on my tablet.

It's little money spent for a $500 device.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    10-29-11 01:42 PM
    I like the feel of a naked screen, but am far too clumsy. I'll be getting a BSE screen protector and full body protection for my new Torch. Appears to be naked, but really isn't
    11-06-11 02:20 PM
    I do.

My screen protector is the only good thing that came in my otterbox package...

I feel the same about my otterbox. Great screen protector but I can't keep a bezel in one piece for longer then a month. I just got a Trident Aegis case and hope I have better luck with it.

Sent from my CrackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    11-06-11 09:39 PM
    Yup, I've got a screen protector for mine too

Its really great to protect it from scratches, and to keep finger prints off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 10:12 PM
    Never put one on my 9000, but on the 9800 I figured one of the times I dropped it it would land on that screen. So yeah, this one got the protector they sell at att. And yes, it already has a gouge or two from the aforementioned insult.
    11-07-11 09:03 AM
    Yep. Have a screen protector on my Torch from Day 1 even though it wears a case!
    11-07-11 10:38 AM
    If anyone is interested I ordered these screen protectors for my 9800 from Amazon.
    Here
    I wasn't expecting much for .89 cents for 3, not a typo, .89 cents, that includes shipping. I figured for that amount I wouldn't be out much and they had good reviews, so why not. I was very surprised when I got them. They aren't like the cheap $7 Wal-Mart flimsy cut to your size crap. These were actually pretty good. I have had one on today for the first time and like it so far. We shall see how it holds up. I carry my phone in my pocket and can be pretty rough on screen protectors. They feel way better then the cheap ones and might be just a grade under Otterbox's screen protectors (just my opinion because these don't feel as thick). Usually my fingernail can scratch the cheap ones, but this one can take it. I even used my shirt tail and it didn't scratch with that either. Also my touch screen responds better with these and my white is more like white then egg shell (of course I wear glasses too, so who knows).
    I was also happy too see they were an exact fit, and have the two sided tabs and covers for easy install. They didn't come with the cardboard piece to help get the bubbles out but I already had a couple of those. I'm not great at putting these on but I only had a couple pin size bubbles which you would have to look hard to see and they are already working their way out with use.
    So there you go, if you have an extra buck, I would give these a try.

Update:
    Just to let you all know, I have used the screen protectors from Amazon for a week now and not a single scratch or smudge. If they were cheap ones they would have at least had a few scratches by now so they are pretty good.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Last edited by staffman28; 11-14-11 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Update
    11-07-11 08:48 PM
    I use a screen protector always and i'm glad I did. Had a big gouge on it from my leatherman. I just imagine what it could have done to the glass. Whew! Pulled it off and not a scratch. Had a pack of 3 from amazon too and they worked well. Now about to put the Zagg screen protector on this week along with my new AGF GRT slide case which, though smooth protects my torch the best right now and the top piece mates into the case which is perfect.
    11-07-11 10:51 PM
    I always use screen protector since I had small scratch on my Torch.
    That scratch gone for good...
    11-08-11 12:38 AM
    I have never used a screen protector and I have gorgeous screen. Call me butter fingers, I have dropped it numerous times too. The red paint on the bezel hasnt faired so well. Lots of chips.
    11-10-11 07:46 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD