Ms WineBerry, you really know how to crush a mans grapes when he's down.

I'm going to have to buy a new case now and see if i can find someone to do the swap for me!

Cases?

From what I've seen on the forums the cases dont fit all that well, which may lead to problems when you change phone orientation....
    Thats the situation I'm in I've tried 3 and still really havent found one that fits the torch perfectly. The agr gft is close.
    07-18-11 05:43 PM
    Ms WineBerry, you really know how to crush a mans grapes when he's down.

I'm going to have to buy a new case now and see if i can find someone to do the swap for me!

Cases?

From what I've seen on the forums the cases dont fit all that well, which may lead to problems when you change phone orientation....
    Now, sir, in the words of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, "I kid, I kid!"

And I've had three cases. The problem I run into is that they don't fit the face of the torch too well. It makes scrolling with the trackpad and pressing the send/menu/back/end panel awkward.
    07-18-11 11:28 PM
    Now, sir, in the words of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, "I kid, I kid!"

And I've had three cases. The problem I run into is that they don't fit the face of the torch too well. It makes scrolling with the trackpad and pressing the send/menu/back/end panel awkward.
    Regarding your first paragraph, I'd just like to say: ;-)

External cases (as opposed to the actual casing of the device): The other issue I have noted is that the slide doesnt slide fully into position when a secondary case is used. These arent problems that relate purely to the 9800 but are valid for any "Slider" so for all you BB haters about to get a rant on, chill! :-p

the answer is either to accept that your phone is going to take a battering and will get chipped, or buy a soapbar style handset where a nice silicon case may be used, but then you will miss out on either the larger screen size or extensible keyboard.

Our choices are already made........ 9800 all the way!
    Cathyxx724 likes this.
    07-19-11 02:46 AM
    Regarding your first paragraph, I'd just like to say: ;-)

External cases (as opposed to the actual casing of the device): The other issue I have noted is that the slide doesnt slide fully into position when a secondary case is used. These arent problems that relate purely to the 9800 but are valid for any "Slider" so for all you BB haters about to get a rant on, chill! :-p

the answer is either to accept that your phone is going to take a battering and will get chipped, or buy a soapbar style handset where a nice silicon case may be used, but then you will miss out on either the larger screen size or extensible keyboard.

Our choices are already made........ 9800 all the way!
    The Only case that fits close to perfect is the AGF Grt. Its a really nice case but when typing on the top row of the keyboard your fingers touch the case that bothers me.
    07-19-11 07:10 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD