I just received emails notifying me that my 4 email accounts on my phone were now activated. Just as if I had removed them and added them back but I had done nothing at all. Just curious as to what might cause that. I guess it's not a big issue as all seems to be working fine. I just find it strange it would do that for no reason
    04-19-11 12:13 AM
    If service books were resent by you or by carrier, that message would display.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    04-19-11 12:41 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't resend them myself so perhaps it was a carrier thing. I think it's the start of my billing cycle so I wonder if that triggered it since I had set my data plan to change to the 2 gb on my bill date upgraded from the 200mb. Oh well at least it's working fine. I'm just a curious type of person and like to know what causes these things lol
    04-19-11 02:23 AM
    If the service books are resent to your device you will receive an email for each one you have setup on the device(IE 3 emails setup, 3 emails saying your [email protected] email is setup).

Why they were resent is beyond me, other then perhaps an OS upgrade. Changing data plans has nothing to do with your specific device so that shouldn't cause them to be resent. Not a huge deal, but is very odd.
    04-19-11 07:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD