This is probably obvious, but I'm just missing it.

Before I upgraded to .161 I would get a black/white popup bar on the top of whatever screen I was on whenever I would get a new message or email. After I upgraded, it no longer does that. I kind of miss it.

Can someone tell me where that came from? I've been looking everywhere in my phone and can't find it. Was it an option in BerryBuzz or something? If it is, I can't find it.

Please help me...I'm losing my mind!
    08-31-10 08:20 PM
    Interesting, I am on my third Torch and never had that. I am also using Berrybuzz and dont seem to have that. I will keep searching. I wonder if it is perhaps a different 3rd party app you might have installed.
    08-31-10 10:32 PM
    Interesting, I am on my third Torch and never had that. I am also using Berrybuzz and dont seem to have that. I will keep searching. I wonder if it is perhaps a different 3rd party app you might have installed.
    Yeah, it was definitely there. I remember thinking at times it was annoying, but I seem to recall there being an option *somewhere* where I could change the length of time it displayed. I can't for the life of me remember where it was.
    08-31-10 10:48 PM
    This is probably obvious, but I'm just missing it.

Before I upgraded to .161 I would get a black/white popup bar on the top of whatever screen I was on whenever I would get a new message or email. After I upgraded, it no longer does that. I kind of miss it.

Can someone tell me where that came from? I've been looking everywhere in my phone and can't find it. Was it an option in BerryBuzz or something? If it is, I can't find it.

Please help me...I'm losing my mind!
    you may be thinking of the free version of BePopup.

it's available in App World.

once it's installed, you would have to go into Options> BePopup to change the settings, but it also let you change the settings in the notification you received.

you can see the screenshot here:

http://crackberry.com/bellshare-rele...ion-berrypopup
    Last edited by osubass1; 08-31-10 at 11:03 PM.
    08-31-10 10:50 PM
    I believe it happens with missed calls and voice mails only
    08-31-10 10:58 PM
    I know that it happens at the bottom of your screen when you are texting someone and you receive another message from someone else. But as for I haven't seen an options menu for it yet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD