Just updated the os, my delete prior option is gone? All I have is mark prior opened, compose, full menu etc. I used to enjoy this feature, I know I can go into full menu and do this but why is it missing? Thank you.
    10-06-10 05:22 PM
    I've still got Delete Prior ... make sure you've got a date bar highlighted first?
    10-06-10 05:40 PM
    I do have the date bar highlighted, I have delete prior if I hit the menu key, its when I hit the trackpad it used to come up in that tray or whatever its called? It was just easier.

When you highlight the date bar and hit the trackpad you see mark opened, compose, full menu etc. It used to say delete prior?

Strange, Im sure I can live with it.
    10-06-10 06:14 PM
    I do have the date bar highlighted, I have delete prior if I hit the menu key, its when I hit the trackpad it used to come up in that tray or whatever its called? It was just easier.

When you highlight the date bar and hit the trackpad you see mark opened, compose, full menu etc. It used to say delete prior?

Strange, Im sure I can live with it.
    Hmmmm ... I don't remember that option coming up on a trackpad hit. Which is not to say it wasn't there, I just always hit the BB key out of habit. At least it's not gone ... it's just not where you were expecting it!
    10-06-10 06:33 PM
    I wonder if to many people were hitting it and erasing messages so they just took it away. it clearly was there this afternoon and now its gone.
    10-06-10 07:26 PM
    i have to say i still have mine lol
    10-06-10 07:27 PM
    It has been gone - replaced with mark prior read - since .214.
    10-06-10 08:03 PM
    I am seeing the same thing as @skaterboy with my BB9800. Updated yesterday to v.6.0.0.246 and the "Delete Prior" item is gone. Now have to call it up via the menu key which slows the process down.

Would love to know a way to restore it so that I could use fewer taps.
    Last edited by jmsidhu; 10-13-10 at 02:17 PM.
    10-13-10 08:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD