And how to get rid of it
    06-01-12 12:20 AM
    That's some lovely spam from an app developer called AppsForBB.com or simply AFBB. You've installed one of their apps; for me it was Vibrate on Call Connect. Hit the all messages option and you'll see a notification trying to get you to download (and pay) for another app of theirs. Delete the message and the hollow star will go away.
    06-01-12 01:22 AM
    That's some lovely spam from an app developer called AppsForBB.com or simply AFBB. You've installed one of their apps; for me it was Vibrate on Call Connect. Hit the all messages option and you'll see a notification trying to get you to download (and pay) for another app of theirs. Delete the message and the hollow star will go away.

And how to get rid of this spamming?
    I have 1 app of this developer, and I do like the app to keep it. But this kind of spamming should stop!
    06-01-12 01:31 AM
    What a coincidence. I woke up to find the same indicator. A stubborn little thing. I went through the nag screen, but didn't "buy in-app" or "post a review". The indicator remained, and opened the app. It was completely unresponsive. Couldn't even get back to home screen. Had to reboot. Emailed the dev, offered a couple of choice comments, then uninstalled the app. PITA, but done. ~ecm
    06-01-12 06:07 AM
    Thanks for that above info,i had one of those stars friggin pain to get rid of ,mine was to do with a battery optimizer, deleted it now.
    I looked every where for it ,thought it was a update of some sort first.
    Its now sorted and deleted.
    06-04-12 04:35 PM
    I deleted the message and the notification didn't go away. I don't have any apps from the creator at all. Anyone know what to do?
    01-18-13 05:24 AM
    I'm having the same problem ... I've deleted the notification in my messages, but the star icon won't go away!!!!
    04-20-13 12:20 PM
    Any chance you can put the Appworld links on here?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:52 PM
    Anyone tell me what the icon circled in red is?
    What does this star in the notification mean?-screen_20130429_10345.jpg
    04-29-13 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD