So the one in the video is GSM on Rogers... are Verizon users just SOL? What about the early rumors that it would be both GSM and CDMA? Is that dream gone?
    05-10-10 09:26 AM
    When this baby drops anyone willing to trade it for a custom 9700 with white bezel and white/black battery door?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-10 07:04 PM
    Damn... when the liquid lenses come out you will have to download a CrappyCam app to uglify the images.

that being said, I'm pretty sure this image confirms that this will NOT be a touchscreen

You will note that the bottom left icon is highlighted. this may seem like nothing but on the Storms you touch an icon on the home screen to highlight it, but as soon as you let go the highlight fades and goes away. when you expand to the full app screen then the selection sticks, but not in the standby homescreen as shown. Sure this may be a bug, but i doubt it.
    I am a theme builder and in Theme Builder, creating a theme for the storm, you have an option to select "focus object remains in focus". By default this is set to off. So when you remove your finger, the object is no longer in focus. But if you turn it on, the object stays in focus even well after you removed your finger from the screen. So it is not a bug.

Or perhaps an auto switch when you open the slide?
    I would very much like to see a feature like this. I am sure once slid open, it is a little awkward to use the touch screen. But would be normal feel to use the trackpad (if you are use to a QWERTY model). And closed it might be a little awkward to use the trackpad, so it could switch to touch screen. I think the trackball on the nexus one is a little awkward to use because of placement.
    05-13-10 03:07 PM
    Anyone have any solid info on when it will release, or the carrier???
    05-13-10 04:30 PM
    Fact or Fiction: "News" on the S3: BlackBerry Storm3 | Elecite Labs
    05-13-10 06:34 PM
    Fact or Fiction: "News" on the S3: BlackBerry Storm3 | Elecite Labs
    16gb of internal memory? (quick calculation) obviously is the Storm 8.
    05-13-10 09:47 PM
    LOL, yeah, at least..but nice dream!

16gb of internal memory? (quick calculation) obviously is the Storm 8.
    05-14-10 12:56 AM
    When this baby drops anyone willing to trade it for a custom 9700 with white bezel and white/black battery door?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ROFL I love that a "Custom" White 9700.
    It's been available on vodafone UK for more than 2 months on Contract.
    05-14-10 06:54 AM
    ROFL I love that a "Custom" White 9700.
    It's been available on vodafone UK for more than 2 months on Contract.
    um did i say it was all white? It helps if you have reading comprehension skills. Its a black bold with a white bezel and battery door similar to the oem one except the leather is white.
    05-16-10 01:47 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD