I have tried to find an aswer to this but see similar issues with no real answer to what I am experiencing.

There are a few websites that do not load on either the native browser or opera.

I have been browsing here all morning reading threads. I read a thread and then decisded to look at another site using the same tab whilst there was another tab open reloading this forum.

i typed the web address for the new site and received a blue box with the following - There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later.

In opera a similar response is received about network coverage.

meanwhile I am still browsing and loading other pages in either browser.

I have been aay from BB for a while so is there something I have missed or not setup correct?

I am browsing at present on 3g. I will need to check the address later on wifi when I get home.
    05-21-11 05:29 AM
    Perhaps just as it suggest, you don't have significant data coverage?

Ive seen this myself but only when I'm not connected to wifi and my cell service is spotty(3g to edge to EDGE). Sometimes it works fine and sometimes when dropping service back and forth I get that message.
    05-21-11 07:00 AM
    Am sat in the office at the minute though and am browsing other sites without issue.

The network is 3G and the sgnal bar is full.

Very odd.
    05-21-11 07:57 AM
    Had the same issue when I got home on wifi so pulled battery and page now loads.

Same old same old, if all else fails pull the battery and try again.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD