I tried looking for this in the forums, no real solution for the Torch was on there. I believe it was after I installed a free theme from the app world, I have a web link posing as an application on my Home/Menu screen. Its not listed in my 3rd party apps. Yes I know I can hide it, but I want to delete it. Anyone know how?
    02-15-11 03:03 PM
    What is the link called or for?
    If you hold your finger on it for a couple seconds does the option to delete it appear on the screen?
    02-15-11 03:26 PM
    Its a weblink for "Raypho" which takes me to BlackBerry Apps and BlackBerry Accessories - onlyBlackBerry Superstore. Basically a sight that sells more themes on it. When I touch and hold on the icon, no delete option pops up, only "Move, move to folder, mark as fav, hide, launch".

I'm more peeved that its a nuisance/useless waste of memory and home screen real estate that is a new form of unsolicited spam.
    02-15-11 05:05 PM
    It's most likely from the theme you downloaded. The developer wants you to buy more stuff from them. The only way to get rid of it is delete the theme or just hide the icon.
    02-15-11 05:18 PM
    It's most likely from the theme you downloaded. The developer wants you to buy more stuff from them. The only way to get rid of it is delete the theme or just hide the icon.
    yup, this looks like the only options for getting rid of it.
    02-16-11 02:22 AM
    Tried again tonight but same it seems. Is there a setting wrong else where....thing is even with dim screen unchecked or checked it does the same regardless. Thanks.
    Everything else seems fine...just this crazy clock....lol...
    I

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 05:08 PM
    Tried again tonight but same it seems. Is there a setting wrong else where....thing is even with dim screen unchecked or checked it does the same regardless. Thanks.
    Everything else seems fine...just this crazy clock....lol...
    I

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    posted in wrong thread???
    02-16-11 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD