hi,

i have my Torch over a year, but until now i cant figure out, how i activate the voice dailing. Sometimes i accidentally touch my BB and then it starts. Even in the manual i cant find anything.. Where is that miracle key ?

Thanks in advance !
    07-11-11 10:39 AM
    07-11-11 12:11 PM
    thanks for your answer. In the manual this is mentioned:

1.) On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Voice Dialing icon.
    2.)After the beep, say a voice command.

I have no Voice Dialing Icon, but there must be a "secret" option to start the app. Sometimes i activate it accidentally, but dont know how.. any suggestion ?

thanks !
    07-12-11 03:32 AM
    Go to the phone icon, then use the tab at the top for contacts (on the right) or the tab with recent activity (in the middle). On the bottom right of the screen is the icon to touch and it will prompt you to say a command. I found it by accident playing around so there might be a quicker way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 06:39 AM
    I just found that the voice dialing icon is in the 'applications' folder on the homescreen. I'm guessing it can prob be moved out of that folder and placed in a convenient location.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 06:42 AM
    Look on your other tabs as well, like Recent or Favorites. It's there somewhere.
    07-12-11 08:19 AM
    download 6Tools app from bb app world, and u can assign apps to all sidekeys of the torch! i've got voice dialling assigned to mute key and 2 other apps to vol up and vol down ... smart app! isn't it?
    07-12-11 09:25 AM
    thank you all for the sugesstions, i think Uglyindian tipp was the right one
    07-29-11 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD