Is there a way to immediately listen to VVM on the Torch Speakerphone without having to open it/pause it/activate speaker/play it again...?
    09-13-10 02:17 PM
    It's annoying - I find myself opening the keyboard to press the $ aka speakerphone button as soon as I start the voicemail.
    09-13-10 02:42 PM
    Same issue....this is a bug that needs fixed bad...but then in the same respect I like the feature because if it defaulted to the "last used" if I am at work and someone leaves me a voice mail now I have to go back and change it again...so...6 of 1 half a dozen of the other....
    09-13-10 02:44 PM
    Agreed. Need an option to go immediately to speaker.
    09-13-10 03:55 PM
    You can register your phone with youmail.com and download the Youmail Visual Voicemail app. The default feature allows you to listen to your messages through the speakerphone with one touch.
    09-13-10 04:24 PM
    You can register your phone with youmail.com and download the Youmail Visual Voicemail app. The default feature allows you to listen to your messages through the speakerphone with one touch.

I might check that out. But, since I already have VVM, what I would like to see is simply an option in the BB button screen of "Open with speaker" (or what not).
    09-13-10 05:52 PM
    I wish blackberry would buy YouMail out and put some of their features into VisualMail
    09-13-10 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD