When are they going to update what they BROKE with this build...?

My 9800 Torch was running perfectly prior to adding this update, (no lock ups, no black screens of death, and no need to do a battery pull in an entire year).

Since downloading the Version 6.0 Bundle 2647 update my 9800 Torch is bordering on being unusable and is showing a whole host of problems:

1. Black screen of death at least once a week

2. Frequent lock ups of different apps multiple times a day, which require battery pulls to correct the problem (most affected are Foursquare & Waze)

3. When I try to open a new text message to see what it says, it instead shows me the last text sent from another user, not the one I selected. The only way to see the new text is to first select any other text message, and then back out and go back to the one I wanted to view in the first place.

3. When battery pulls are performed, the phone now sometimes comes right back and sometimes doesn't... In the latter case, the red LED comes on, but the phone never starts booting. Repeated battery pulls are required to get it to finally start booting again.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY F'ed UP...

Have a lot of people reported problems with the 2647 build, and if so, why hasn't RIM issued an update to FIX their disasterously BAD last update ???
    09-15-11 08:53 AM
    It just keeps getting better... Now the phone is getting the following error anytime I try to access my SMS texts:

Uncaught Exception: String index out of range: 31

Now Texting has become unusable, (battery pull doesn't clear it).
    09-15-11 12:36 PM
    Ok, maybe that was a coincidence, maybe not. But I cleared that error, (just in case anyone gets the same thing), by going into the "messages" icon (not text), selecting view folder, and then deleting all messages from the SMS inbox and outbox.
    nliang likes this.
    09-15-11 12:52 PM
    the only bug that annoying me is it takes longer time to be fully charged than bundle 245~!!~
    09-16-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD