I keep getting a message that says an error has occurred attempting to play media. I was able to get it to work once but haven't been able to do it again. Also when it worked I was in wifi range and I'm not sure if that had something to do with it. If so, I don't want to just be able to access utube only when I'm on a wireless network. Why would that make a difference when I'm on an unlimited data plan?

FYI: I am in the bahamas on an unlocked phone and everything else seems to be working fine. I thought Pandora wasn't working either but apparently its not available in the bahamas. Damn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-11 12:12 PM
    Have you tried a soft reset? I had the same problem on my curve and that fixed it right away. Of course I don't have a youtube app but does youtube work on your browser?

01-21-11 12:19 PM
    How do I soft reset this device?

QUOTE=Titaniumedge;5975360]Have you tried a soft reset? I had the same problem on my curve and that fixed it right away. Of course I don't have a youtube app but does youtube work on your browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

01-21-11 12:52 PM
    Just hold down the left "alt" key then while still holding the "alt" key press and hold the right "aA" key then press and hold the "del" key. If you pressed them all the right way your phone will reset

01-21-11 01:15 PM
    Does anyone know why utube doesn't work on the storm2?
    01-21-11 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD