Is it possible to use one of these pens on the Torch to input? If so, what app would I use? Just thinking of ways to "write" notes instead of typing them.
    02-12-11 07:23 PM
    Is it possible to use one of these pens on the Torch to input? If so, what app would I use? Just thinking of ways to "write" notes instead of typing them.
    I don't see why the stylus wouldn't work, as long as its capacitive. Unfortunately I don't know of any apps that would do that... now that you bring it up I'm interested too tho lol
    02-13-11 09:47 PM
    Like this?

Ten One Design Pogo Sketch Stylus - CrackBerry Canada

As far as an app goes, check out the app store on your device. I'm sure there's some out there
    02-14-11 12:19 AM
    Well, its not like you can write that much on the torch's screen lol, probably 6 to 10 readable words?

Doodle is a paint like app, but you would be saving what you write to image format and not document.
    02-14-11 02:08 AM
    If you get the app, please let me know.
    05-19-11 08:50 PM
    there is an app out there (forget what it's called) that will allow you to write on the screen with a stulus, and convert it into typed text... like the good 'ol palm pilots, back in the day
    05-19-11 11:01 PM
    Would be cool if they had that and I think u can use a stylus for the torch but who would really use it? Its just extra

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD