I know this is a little premature but, does anybody think the 9800 is gonna get upgraded by the first quarter of nxt year ,
    Cos I can just imagine a 1ghz processor, HD vidoe recording, 4.0" glossy screen n RIM tags it 9850.
    Why dey **** do dey hv to wait dat long anyway. Y didn't dey just do dis now. But all the same one hellofaphone the 9800. I think RIM is reaching into iphone turf with this baby.
    A good upgrade of this phone will def hv heads turning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-10 07:06 PM
    The 9850 phone you imagine would have terrible battery life...in all likelihood.
    08-16-10 07:47 PM
    I know this is a little premature but, does anybody think the 9800 is gonna get upgraded by the first quarter of nxt year ,
    Cos I can just imagine a 1ghz processor, HD vidoe recording, 4.0" glossy screen n RIM tags it 9850.
    Why dey **** do dey hv to wait dat long anyway. Y didn't dey just do dis now. But all the same one hellofaphone the 9800. I think RIM is reaching into iphone turf with this baby.
    A good upgrade of this phone will def hv heads turning.

wat?

10char
    08-16-10 07:50 PM
    The 9850 phone you imagine would have terrible battery life...in all likelihood.
    I agree, but I guess I am one of those BB fans dats wants to brag about processor speed n fast browsers.
    On second thots, email BBM and doc2go are just all I need. The BB's hv it.

08-16-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD