So I updated my torch to the os and I have had nothing but trouble since.. Everytime I click to change my wallpaper it kicks me out of the option. The only way to change it is by going to the media section. When on my main screen I click to go to my apps and its a black screen.. I click again and it loads... Its really starting to make me mad.. I have to keep doing battery pulls.. HELP?!?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-11 03:18 AM
    Are you running .600? These are common problems with this OS. You can check this thread for more info on the OS: http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-624608/
    07-31-11 04:11 AM
    The blank app list after first time is for third-party themes only I believe.

07-31-11 04:42 AM
    The blank app list after first time is for third-party themes only I believe.

As is no homescreen options when using a third party theme. If you switch back to the stock OS6 theme none of these are an issue. Your app screen is only blank on the first entry into it after a reset(battery pull). If you exit back to the homescreen then back into your app screen they will all be there.

As far as your homescreen options, a quick work around is to switch back to the stock theme, then change the options the way you want them, then switch back to the theme of your choice.
    07-31-11 05:25 AM
    going back to the stock theme did not help at all. I'm thinking i'm just going to have to restore and go from there. but thanks everyone
    07-31-11 12:13 PM
    I had troubles with my first install of .600 and had to wipe and reload. Seems to be working ok sow far now.
    08-01-11 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD