Is that even possible? I moved to Verizon a few months ago and I am waiting to be able to afford the new bold but in the mean time, I am totally over my Droid X. Is there any way for me to unlock my Torch so I can use it with Verizon?
    08-21-11 01:38 PM
    Verizon is a CDMA network.

The Torch 9800 is a GSM/HSPA device.

The network technologies are different and incompatible.

In short, it cannot be done.
    08-21-11 02:22 PM
    Verizon is a CDMA network.

The Torch 9800 is a GSM/HSPA device.

The network technologies are different and incompatible.

In short, it cannot be done.
    BOOOOOOO. Thanks!
    08-21-11 02:57 PM
    Yes switchbeach is correct ... Not possible because of different frequencies
    08-21-11 07:24 PM
    I agree with the others... Torch 9800 is a GSM devices that won't work on Verizon's CDMA network.
    08-22-11 11:55 AM
    Has this become a place to advertise your business, because if it is, I am going to put all of my business information on my profile as well. Just because it is BB related doesn't mean this forum is the place to do it. Advertise on the appropriate forum, or just advertise like most of us in business do! This is NOT right.
    08-22-11 04:37 PM
    Same for you sir or madam....Has this become a place to advertise your business, because if it is, I am going to put all of my business information on my profile as well. Just because it is BB related doesn't mean this forum is the place to do it. Advertise on the appropriate forum, or just advertise like most of us in business do! This is NOT right.
    08-22-11 04:39 PM
    We are not advertising ...We are helping out in the forum, you can see how many thanks we get ...
    08-22-11 04:48 PM
    BOOOOOOO. Thanks!
    Boo?
    08-22-11 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD