HELP! I just bought an unlocked Torch but I have Cincinnati Bell as a provider. My internet is the only thing not working. It says something about my device doesnt have a browser configuration Service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. I have contacted Cincinnati Bell and RIM and they both claim they cant send service books or rather when they send my the service books my phone doesnt accept them due to having a phone that Cincinnati bell doesnt sell. Help me Lord!
    09-16-10 10:39 AM
    You were in the right thread to begin with. Just follow the instructions

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/un...ctions-513408/

HELP! I just bought an unlocked Torch but I have Cincinnati Bell as a provider. My internet is the only thing not working. It says something about my device doesnt have a browser configuration Service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device. I have contacted Cincinnati Bell and RIM and they both claim they cant send service books or rather when they send my the service books my phone doesnt accept them due to having a phone that Cincinnati bell doesnt sell. Help me Lord!
    09-16-10 10:41 AM
    I have the same problem. My internet provider is Cincinnati bell. Has anyone helped you out with getting your internet working?
    09-16-10 10:46 AM
    I posted a link to the instructions, you'll have to slow down and read them.

I have the same problem. My internet provider is Cincinnati bell. Has anyone helped you out with getting your internet working?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-10 10:52 AM
    I posted a link to the instructions, you'll have to slow down and read them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I swear I did step by step. I didnt miss a step. I havent seen or have heard one Cincinnati bell customer to have their Torch work. I'll try it again. Thanks X!
    09-21-10 06:46 PM
    Does anyone know if TMO already got their service book so that we don't have to go through this?
    10-16-10 02:21 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD