Hello, I bought and unlocked 9800 and wanted to use have been using my Tmobile SIM in it to make calls and receive SMS messages. However, I cannot connect to the internet. There is a long post on how the 9800 called Unlocked Everything" or something like that which tells us to get the internet working service books and all. However,

I don't have the wrench icon for options that are on other blackberries. How do I get that? I actually called At&T and they said the phone is most likely a phone from a different country versus and unlocked at&T 9800. Is this correct?

How do I get the options key to go to advanced options etc to get the internet"?

I am new to this. go slow.
    04-05-11 12:27 PM
    My guess would be its hidden. Click the BB button when on the homescreen and see if you have an option to "Show All", If you don't and it just says "Hide" then try typing in universal search "options"
    04-05-11 12:31 PM
    connect to desktop manager and install options. you'll find the wrench you're talking about.
    04-05-11 12:32 PM
    connect to desktop manager and install options. you'll find the wrench you're talking about.
    Didn't think it could be uninstalled, its part of the core OS to my knowledge.
    04-05-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD