Hi,

I am not sure if I am being paranoid, but I am going to have this Torch for 24 months so I want it to last!

Basically, the lock button comes slightly out and up. For example, if the phone was screen down and you were looking at the back. You'd see the button doesn't quite follow around the back casing, and it slightly out. Unlike the mute button which follows round perfectly. It's only slightly protruding, and it does work but what I am worried is that it will just "pop out" and break!?

Please give me you're thoughts, and what it is like on your 9800. Thank you!
    08-17-11 01:57 PM
    If you are able the exchanage it for a new one do it because it may become a bigger problem.
    08-17-11 02:39 PM
    I can't exchange it as the woman in the store said it isn't really a defect and looked at me like I am barking mad! She suggested IF it breaks bring it back. To be honest, I can't tell if that's how it is or if there is a problem. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. It's hardly noticeable but I don't want it to become a bigger problem!
    08-17-11 04:08 PM
    I can't exchange it as the woman in the store said it isn't really a defect and looked at me like I am barking mad! She suggested IF it breaks bring it back. To be honest, I can't tell if that's how it is or if there is a problem. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. It's hardly noticeable but I don't want it to become a bigger problem!
    08-17-11 04:19 PM
    http://cdn.crackberry.com/files/blac...ch-9800-11.jpg

It's like that - which makes me think it must be normal. You see how the mute button follows the back curve perfectly aligned. But the unlock button is just a fraction higher?
    08-18-11 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD