Hi all,

It seems that every time I go to reboot my phone, I get this "uncaught exception" error. I thought it might have been the QuickPull app, so I uninstalled it. The phone rebooted and the same error popped up. Then I decided to reinstall the OS, the same error pops up. So, I am stuck. I don't think it's causing the phone any issues, but it's annoying. I am running the .337 version. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    12-18-10 11:41 AM
    Could you provide more deatails as to what you had installed/uninstalled prior to the phone getting the errors?
    12-18-10 11:55 AM
    Could you provide more details as to what you had installed/uninstalled prior to the phone getting the errors?
    I wish I could. I have installed and uninstalled many apps and only noticed the error when I reboot the phone. I can't remember much else. I know that isn't helpful. I hope I don't have to uninstall everything and reinstall. If that's the case, I'll have to live with the silly error. Ugh. Sorry.
    12-18-10 11:58 AM
    I, too, seem to get this error when I reboot my Torch. However - I have found that when I install/uninstall an app (doesn't matter what app it is) upon reboot (required or not) I get this error message. Usually I wait till my Torch comes all the way back up and then I reboot it again. The second reboot usually gets rid of the error message.

Also - I discovered that Quick Pull doesn't play well with my Torch so I deleted it. I use the reboot function in Quick Launch and that good old fashioned battery pull (you know - when you just take the back off and physically pull the battery out).

I'm not sure why I get that error message (it's the same one you get though) - but I did notice that I only started getting it when I reboot after I installed the .246 OS. Eventually I will upgrade to another version of OS 6 - but for now - as long as that little error message doesn't seem to cause any more problems than it just being annoying - I can live with it.

Peace.....
    12-31-10 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD