So I see that Crackberry is in the same condition it was in when I left. Who said I was "hating" on blackberries. Because I said that this particular model was ugly? Yeah, that makes me a real hater. I need to run off to android central and the iphone blog. Please. I have owned just about every BB model, yet I am still a BB hater? Please get off your high horses guys.
    I'm dumb? Your grammar is dumb. Moving on, I did not start this thread to stir the pot. I merely stated a PERSONAL opinion. You don't like it then good. When people mention things I don't agree with I usually just ignore it. Calling people names over something petty is DUMB.
    Pay them no mind. I thought it was hilarious! This place seems to going down hill at break neck speed. I'm thinking it's because a bunch of teenagers got BB's for Christmas and have hi-jacked CB. They need to learn respect. If they were smart, they'd #1 have noticed that you have a 9000 (so you're OBVIOUSLY NOT a BB hater); and #2 show some respect just by looking at your pic! Calling you a "hater" is a little like the pot calling the kettle black, no?

(Bring on the flame!)
    08-03-10 02:19 PM
    If they were smart, they'd #1 have noticed that you have a 9000 (so you're OBVIOUSLY NOT a BB hater); and #2 show some respect just by looking at your pic!
    1) If you were smart you would notice he no longer has the 9000
    2) Him being in the service makes him or his opinion no better than any of us.
    08-03-10 02:22 PM
    1) If you were smart you would notice he no longer has the 9000
    2) Him being in the service makes him or his opinion no better than any of us.
    #1 His device model says 9000 on MY screen so...
    #2 His being in the service might not make his opinion better, but it gives him more of a right to at least HAVE one imo.

Do you even read what you write? Telling him that his opinion doesn't matter, is the same as saying YOURS is the only one that does...

Buh-bye
    08-03-10 02:30 PM
    #1 His device model says 9000 on MY screen so...
    #2 His being in the service might not make his opinion better, but it gives him more of a right to at least HAVE one imo.

Do you even read what you write? Telling him that his opinion doesn't matter, is the same as saying YOURS is the only one that does...

Buh-bye
    1) Yes it does say that, but you missed the part where he said he not longer has it

And 2) No, no it doesn't.

Yes I do read what I write. When did I ever say that his opinion doesn't matter?
    08-03-10 02:36 PM
    Asked

When did I ever say that his opinion doesn't matter?
    And answered

How can a phone be ugly as sin? What do you expect? Maybe you need to get glasses. I am in no way ever getting this phone, but it for sure it not by any means 'ugly as sin'.

This thread is FAIL.
    Yes, for something that is obviously ugly... this phone by no means is ugly in anyway...
    I suppose you find this attractive?

Just trying to figure out how someone can call it ugly as sin, let alone start a new thread aboot it.
    And 2) No, no it doesn't.
    Are we done?

Jason, thank you for serving in our Armed Services so that EVERYONE gets an opinion.
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 08-03-10 at 02:48 PM.
    08-03-10 02:44 PM
    Well technically theres a difference between having an opinion and saying "this phone is ugly as sin". He forgot the "IMO" or "I think this".

And again, I was more questioning him than actually calling him out and saying his opinion is WRONG.

See the difference:

"Red is ugly" - That is saying that red is ugly. Which it is not.

"I think red is ugly" - That is stating its my opinion.
    08-03-10 02:53 PM
    Jason, thank you for serving in our Armed Services so that EVERYONE gets an opinion.
    That is very nice of you, all who have served should be thanked for allowing all of us to express an opinion.

However as a United States Marine I can say that his being a Marine does not entitle him to MORE of a right to express his opinion. That's just silly.
    08-03-10 03:09 PM
    That is very nice of you, all who have served should be thanked for allowing all of us to express an opinion.
    Pretty sure we would have free speech with or without the armed services.

Just saying.
    08-03-10 03:12 PM
    Pretty sure we would have free speech with or without the armed services.

Just saying.
    Well that I would have to disagree with you about.
    08-03-10 03:13 PM
    Well that I would have to disagree with you about.
    Well I mean if you want to get technical about it yes I'm sure before 1948 the armed services were fighting for that right, but now that its been adapted for nearly 60 some years, are we still fighting for that right?
    08-03-10 03:21 PM
    Well I mean if you want to get technical about it yes I'm sure before 1948 the armed services were fighting for that right, but now that its been adapted for nearly 60 some years, are we still fighting for that right?
    I am not going to turn this (albeit useless) thread into an debate over current global military climate, but yes, I do believe that if the Armed Services did not exist then you would be speaking Arabic and everything you said and looked at would be censored, and that is if you are a man.
    08-03-10 03:26 PM
    No need to debate, just know I was by no means at all suggesting we should stop armed forces lol...
    08-03-10 03:30 PM

However as a United States Marine I can say that his being a Marine does not entitle him to MORE of a right to express his opinion. That's just silly.
    Thank you for serving as well Najo!

And for Pi's sake In my opinion: I can't think of anything else that gives one more of a right to express ones opinion than serving in the military! Again, MY opinion.
    08-03-10 03:34 PM
    Thanks brindaarnold. I really didn't expect this much flaming from such a silly thread.
    08-03-10 08:39 PM
    Well technically theres a difference between having an opinion and saying "this phone is ugly as sin". He forgot the "IMO" or "I think this".

And again, I was more questioning him than actually calling him out and saying his opinion is WRONG.

See the difference:

And why does it matter that I left out "IMO" or "I think this..."

I think that's completely irrelevant. It's implied that my statement was MY opinion. I am not shoving it down forum members throats. Nor am I preaching that the phone is ugly and demand that everyone agree.
    08-03-10 08:45 PM
    So I see that Crackberry is in the same condition it was in when I left. Who said I was "hating" on blackberries. Because I said that this particular model was ugly? Yeah, that makes me a real hater. I need to run off to android central and the iphone blog. Please. I have owned just about every BB model, yet I am still a BB hater? Please get off your high horses guys.
    you have to understand Agent Bourne that in this forum..
    the only action action that most members get are with their phones...
    so it's like you insulting a Girlfriend or a future husband..
    can we all get a LIFE?
    08-03-10 08:53 PM
    And why does it matter that I left out "IMO" or "I think this..."

I think that's completely irrelevant. It's implied that my statement was MY opinion. I am not shoving it down forum members throats. Nor am I preaching that the phone is ugly and demand that everyone agree.
    Omg! Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 11:53 PM
    I wanna know why the day the phone is announced all the negative threads come out? What, you guys didn't think it was real till now? Get over it or stop posting on a BLACKBERRY forum if you hate Blackberrys!
    08-03-10 11:59 PM
    LMFAO!! Now THAT was a good post. So true.
    08-04-10 12:48 AM
    Its not ugly bud! Its really pretty in person, and if they ever come out with a "blacked out bezel" like the one on the 9780 it'll be the hottest looking BB EVER!
    08-04-10 12:51 AM

See the difference:

Wow dude, why dont you just dissect what people say and turn a simple post into something it doesnt need to be by you being a jack..... Technically he didnt cite his statement from anywhere, so technically by him posting it under his name it is technically implying what he thinks or is saying what he feels about it ..... technically ...... IMO, you just feed on the forum trying to argue with people ..... IMO ... Hows that?? Or am I imply the whole world feels that way ?? Which they may.
    08-04-10 12:57 AM
    When you start a thread called "ugly as sin" and first post a pic a of a smiley puking WTH did you (the op) expect? An award, or perhaps some type of medal? Or did you just want a cookie?? No way you can have a peaceful conversation with that type of beginning. You gotta be kiddin me... And I'm the bad guy for pointing that out...

And d2v - this thread is completely purposeless. Just as purposeless as some of my posts, so what is your point again?

08-04-10 01:10 AM
    I don't think you're a hater. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But you hanging around posting about how ugly something is makes you sound more like a hater than a person who is confident with their own opinion.

08-04-10 01:28 AM
    that thing is pretty ugly

blackberry failed
    08-04-10 01:33 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD