How soon will we see a TV ad before/after a release date is stated by RIM or AT&T?
    07-25-10 05:52 PM
    Instantaneously.
    07-25-10 09:14 PM
    why is that important to see it on tv?
    07-26-10 06:23 AM
    why is that important to see it on tv?
    I think the importance is: All the rumors and speculation would be put to rest.
    I, for one, would welcome it. It would go a long way to easing the numerous rumors flying around CB, and through my head.
    It would also diminish the secrecy AND, MOST IMPORTANTLY..... all the speculation!!!!
    THAT......is getting OLD FAST
    07-26-10 07:25 AM
    I don't watch a lot of commercial TV, but I can't recall seeing a new smartphone ever being introduced on a commercial. BlackBerry just uses those generic "love what you do" ads.
    07-26-10 08:58 AM
    I don't watch a lot of commercial TV, but I can't recall seeing a new smartphone ever being introduced on a commercial. BlackBerry just uses those generic "love what you do" ads.
    Really....EVO, i4, etc...
    They're, of course, pimping the carrier but they're all over the place.
    07-26-10 09:01 AM
    Really? You don't remember the Bold 9000 commercials?

07-26-10 09:56 AM
    RIM has really been upping their BBM ads online and tv. I've been seeing more AT&T ads on tv recently as well. Interesting.
    07-31-10 09:31 AM
    You'll see RIM announcing the BB pad before you see anything about the 9800.
    07-31-10 09:57 AM
    You'll see RIM announcing the BB pad before you see anything about the 9800.
    The BB Pad is rumored to be released in November...hopefully we will know something way before hand
    07-31-10 10:59 AM
    I've never seen/heard more BB and BBM adds in my life than i have in the past week alone.. this is insane!
    07-31-10 11:48 AM
    I've never seen/heard more BB and BBM adds in my life than i have in the past week alone.. this is insane!
    I know it is crazy
    07-31-10 12:32 PM
    So now we have a rumor and speculation thread, on when the rumors and speculation will end? For G_d sakes people, have some bloody patience!
    07-31-10 12:55 PM
    Maybe you'd like to avail yourselves of my new service, yes? With my new full-size cryo freezers, I can hold you in stasis until the latest device releases. No more waiting, no more whining, and a guarantee we will wake you when your device has come out, been thoroughly tested, and is free for your specific carrier. Such a deal, eh?

Just 12 EZ-payments a year.

PayMate accepted!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 02:01 PM
    Oh, this is available to members wishing to wait, and those members who'd like to put the speculative posters 'on ice'. As long as we can pay the chill bill. It's all good. .

Vinnie and Johnny Knuckles are awaiting you call at 888-2B-QUIET.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-31-10 at 02:12 PM.
    07-31-10 02:07 PM
    Oh, this is available to members wishing to wait, and those members who'd like to put the speculative posters 'on ice'. As long as we can pay the chill bill. It's all good. .

Vinnie and Johnny Knuckles are awaiting you call at 888-2B-QUIET.

I tried the number, but it didn't work.
    07-31-10 03:05 PM
    I heard a rumor that Guido was replacing Johnny K., any truth to that?

08-04-10 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD