1.) As of now, I use my GMAIL account for maintaining my business calendar and I use YAHOO to maintain my personal calendar. I wanted to view and manage both via OUTLOOK, but that doesn't seem possible.

2.) But I also noticed that any time I add or modify an appointment in GMAIL, it does NOT update on my blackberry and vice versa. Is there a solution to this?

3.) Does anyone have any suggestions, as to how I can manage my personal and work calendars on my blackberry and online; even if it means changing my calendar methodology?

Thanks in advance,
    AYT
    07-06-11 10:49 PM
    no matter how many calendars you have any time you make a change you must sync by cable or ota. for bis this is not always instant like it is for bes...
    07-07-11 06:59 AM
    Why not just put everything on to Google Calendar? You can manage multiple calendars on that, and it synchs nicely with the BB too. Splitting personal and business calendars is a piece of cake. Because of the consultancy nature of my business, I have about 6 different business calendars on there, plus personal ones, and ones I share with the missus.
    07-07-11 07:52 AM
    if I have 1 gmail account, will the torch pull multiple calendars from that 1 account?
    07-23-11 10:22 AM
    You can add multiple to your Google account, then use Google Sync for instant updates on your calendar.

I manage 4 calendars through my one Gmail account, and use Google Sync to sync it with the device.

m.google.com/syc
    07-23-11 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD