i tried the Torch and updated the software/firmware
    this has got to be one of the worst phone experiences I have ever had
    What is going on at RIM? oh well..
    10-22-10 11:24 PM
    It might be helpful to others in this forum to elaborate on specifically why or what you found so bad about using your phone.
    10-22-10 11:42 PM
    It'll be tough to elaborate on a non existent experience.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-10 11:50 PM

Rim didn't mean literally.
    10-23-10 06:30 AM
    Is it even worth posting in threads like this? I've noticed alot on here now we get these little kiddies that post crap about a device they never even used just to get a rise out of torch users. They get a negative response from someone and then the flaming starts. why even give them the fodder to do this?
    10-23-10 06:36 AM
    Is it even worth posting in threads like this? I've noticed alot on here now we get these little kiddies that post crap about a device they never even used just to get a rise out of torch users. They get a negative response from someone and then the flaming starts. why even give them the fodder to do this?
    Yes, because it's impossible for someone to have tried it and not been completely blown away by the orgasmic experience that is the Torch!
    10-23-10 06:47 AM
    I didn't mean it to sound the way it does. I'm simply stating that just coming to a forum and saying the device sucks without any explanation is just trying to get a rise out of us that love the device. Seeing as he posted twice and the second post in this thread asks what specifically he didnt like about it, and his second post is just a picture with no explanation. I say he never actually used the device and is just.. What's the word im looking for ... Troll? Seeing as im new to using forums(kinda hate them tbh, alot of times i just read and only recently actually started posting) I'm not exactly sure what the terminology is.
    10-23-10 07:02 AM
    Good Morning........... There is a OS leak for the blackberry torch for all you TORCH users. it is OS: 6.0.0.284 for the BlackBerry Torch 9800 released by Bouygues
    10-23-10 07:13 AM
    My device is running so well right now that I'm afraid to even consider a leak. This thing is just purring along....love it!!!
    10-23-10 07:17 AM
    Loving the new OS so far. Others have posted a few bugs with it but im not having any. touch screen is more responsive as well as the web browser is snappier. I think the phone is more snappier overall with this upgrade. Besides if you dont like .284 you can allways downgrade back to .246.
    10-23-10 07:22 AM
    Dear OP - I tried the torch as well. It was the best phone experience I have ever had. Go hide some where else...

trol. Gizmodo or macnn.com are good places for haters.
    10-23-10 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD