Ok, I thought this was something relatively easy to do, however...my sister just bought a used 9800 and put her SIM card in it, has it activated, the proper BB data plan provisioned, everything. She has close to 200 contacts on her SIM card and asked me how to transfer them to her address book. I told her to open the address book, hit the menu button and scroll to "SIM Phone Book", hit the menus button again and she would have the option to import all SIM contacts to the address book. She told me she does not see the option to import the SIM contcts. She lives a few hours away so I don't have the chance to try it for myself. I believe she is using 6.0.0.546. Is there another way for her to do this, shourt of driving 45 minutes to the nearest retail store.

Thanks.
    05-27-11 09:20 AM
    Anyone...anyone...???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 08:30 AM
    Mine says "Copy All To Contacts". Make sure she's not skipping it because it doesn't say "export". Have her read the menu to you.
    05-28-11 08:59 AM
    Mine says "Copy All To Contacts". Make sure she's not skipping it because it doesn't say "export". Have her read the menu to you.
    such an options does not exist in OS 6, I was wanting to copy my SIM contacts too but no luck! help me
    05-30-11 06:17 AM
    such an options does not exist in OS 6, I was wanting to copy my SIM contacts too but no luck! help me
    Yes, it does. As mentioned above, use the "Copy All to Contacts" menu choice.
    05-30-11 08:56 AM
    It most certainly does! What version OS are you on? I'm on .526.
    05-30-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD