Ive had my Torch since launch and the other day I used my friends BB bold and i was trying to scroll using my fingers on the screen, it took me a couple minutes before i realized that its not touch screen :P Touchscreen+trackpad>trackpad

Btw Loving the torch, helped me pass several classes (Prof. put a power point with all my final's questions on it 1 hr before the test, without this phone and its ease of use I prob would not have passed) and its saved me from missing several important meetings! Besides the occasional low speaker volume everything is working great.
    12-12-10 05:28 AM
    I think you'll find we all have done that at some point or another. Was reloading the OS on a friends 9700 bold the other day and it took me a few minutes to figure out I can't touch the screen to open apps.
    12-12-10 06:57 AM
    I've done that quite a bit with my girlfriends phone. It started annoying me that I couldn't touch the screen so I told her I'm done with her phone. Lol
    12-12-10 07:09 AM
    I switched to the white from black and the speaker vol and headset vol is significantly louder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-10 07:18 AM
    Ashleyls3 that's really what you call offtopic
    12-12-10 07:27 AM
    LOL, I know what you mean. I came from the i4, previuosly 5+ years with BB, and when I use my wife's 9700, I keep swiping the screen and the first thought that comes to mind is-this thing is frozen, until I remember TRACKPAD!!!
    12-12-10 07:38 AM
    I would like to visit my white bold 9700 once in a while and probably use it for a day occasionally, but everytime I hold the bold in my hands, I just can't stop touching the screen ALL THE TIME! It just makes me miss my Torch even more - the big and touchable screen! Therefore, the bold's back sitting in my drawer!

Sorry bold!

12-12-10 09:26 AM
    A similar thing happened to me the other day. I was using a 8520 and went to touch the screen to select an option.

12-12-10 09:31 AM
    I started out with the Storm's and always forgot to use the trackpad. Once I started using it I have come to love it. The trackpad makes it sooooo much easier to edit emails than my two fat fingers!
    12-12-10 05:01 PM
    ever since i bout my Torch(2nd week of release) i touch the screen on any phone i pick up, smh....
    12-20-10 11:42 PM
    I've had the same problem. Picked up a couple of Bolds and tried to get something done by touching the screen.

I was never a fan of pure touch screen phones but the touchscreen/trackpad/keypad combo of the Torch is just awesome.
    12-21-10 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD