Bought a Torch online at Dialaphone before christmas. Now had 3 new Torches from them as each one has had an issue with either the caller making a call and the person receiving the call could not hear them, or when calling the phone the Torch owner couldn't hear what the caller was saying. And this happens repeatedly. I have the call the phone 3 times before it works.
    Has anyone had similar issues? Tried to get Dialaphone to swap the phone for a different one but they will only give me a Curve which is worth a few hundred less than the Torch...... What to do? Help please
    01-06-11 12:46 PM
    I have not had this issue at all in the two different Torch devices I have had. I replaced my original one within the exchange period as the wiggle bothered me. Maybe you're in an area of poor reception??? Or maybe the Torch is kinda bad luck for you
    01-06-11 01:03 PM
    Thanks for your reply well maybe bad luck as the sim works fine in other phones. Cheers!
    01-10-11 12:42 PM
    Has to be a defective device. I owned 2 torch's and both worked fine. My mom even commented on how clear I was when she called.
    01-10-11 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD