just got my torch today! so far LOVE IT! ive had it almost six hours don't know what i did but my sms is NOT working sending or recieving....my internet works everything on the phone works facebook exc....but not my sms...any ideas
    01-07-11 08:16 PM
    What exactly does it say when you send....? Any messages?
    01-07-11 08:23 PM
    Put your sim card in another phone even a non BB... Does SMS work on that? If it does, wipe your BB... Back up 1st if needed.
    01-07-11 08:24 PM
    it says it was sent...i can't recieve them either..my boyfriend tried and i got nothin lol im baffeled lol i don't have another phone to put it in to check
    01-07-11 08:25 PM
    it seems that when they changed me from the iphone to the blackberry data plan the by mistake deleted my messageing plan .....
    01-07-11 08:40 PM
    it seems that when they changed me from the iphone to the blackberry data plan the by mistake deleted my messageing plan .....
    Are you on AT&T? I ask because your profile says T-Mob.

If it worked on your iphone and now not on your BB, the carrier has messed up your settings somehow.

You need to call your carrier and have them double check to make sure your SMS / MMS is configured right on your account. I had this happen with AT&T a couple of times during upgrades. They got my data switched over but messed up the SMS / MMS settings. Took about 15 minutes after I talked to someone and everything was good after that.
    01-08-11 12:23 AM
    yeah im on AT&T i havn't had a blackberry in a while and it was back when i was with tmobile so i havn't updated my profile yet. but yea that is what happened lol i had to call and have them fix it and im loving this phone thanks for all the help guys
    01-08-11 10:41 AM
    You can probably add the feature online or from the device via myWireless.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD