BlackBerry Torch Deals Selling Well in US �€“ Launching in UK in October | Best Mobile Contracts According to the U.K. blogs.... well that's good news.

Now the U.S. blogs are starting to see the light of the "Torch" lol. BlackBerry Boost: Torch Sales Reportedly Strong
    Last edited by billyblonco; 08-25-10 at 06:05 PM.
    08-25-10 05:15 PM
    I've found first week sales of the 9800 to be 12x more impressive then the 9650. Things will get better as well when it is released in Canada (on all major carriers)...
    08-25-10 05:22 PM
    i wonder if the doomsday forecasters here in BB forum read this..
    or are refusing to read this..
    08-25-10 05:47 PM
    And their commercials are finally showing up on tv. Shoul be interesting in the near future.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 06:14 PM
    Shhhh you will bring them all down with the good news.

Sent from my IPad
    08-25-10 06:17 PM
    Just saw a commerical for the Torch on Mun2...played it a few times.
    08-25-10 06:20 PM
    good to see its not all doom and gloom (not that im expecting that) its a really kick arse form factor/hybrid.

it doesn't excuse them that the hardware could be better but hardware is the least of my worries because all i care for is a seamless experience and OS 6 seems to handle well on the torch.
    If rim has any foresight they will continue to improve OS 6 and the hardware in newer phones to something consumers would see as a cutting edge phone. to be honest the torch is perfect for me... i have a ds for casual gaming now courtesy of my g/f, shame she still needs to tell me i suck at mario kart :P

one last thing, they seem to continue to compare opening sales with the iphone 4... fair enough but also apple only does one phone a year, whilst Rim does many. I wonder who sales more phones every year?
    Last edited by zensen; 08-25-10 at 06:28 PM.
    08-25-10 06:23 PM
    that's awesome news, thanks for the links!

btw...now that paris hilton has a torch, she should film another sex video with the new camera! lol
    08-25-10 09:18 PM
    that's awesome news, thanks for the links!

btw...now that paris hilton has a torch, she should film another sex video with the new camera! lol
    ....and you'll post that video/link to the video/torrent for your fellow CB friends....right....? RIGHT?! =)
    08-25-10 09:50 PM
    ....and you'll post that video/link to the video/torrent for your fellow CB friends....right....? RIGHT?! =)
    lol...i'm pretty sure a video like that will spread like wildfire!
    08-25-10 09:53 PM
    Clearly, RIM strategy is to have the phone available... then do a lot of marketing..
    the 2 TV commercials that i saw..the Hollywood event/ gala..
    so without a doubt, now that more and more people are being aware of the device..
    the sales will further increase
    08-25-10 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD