I bought mine yesterday from Costco, and that afternoon I got the new coupon book that has a coupon for up to $100 off the $199 price. Grrr!! I went to the phone guy, and according to him they will do a price adjustment for me on 10/14when I come in, receipt and coupon in hand.

So - if you are thinking of buying a Torch and are a Costco member, then check out the new coupon book. You get a case (ugly though), car power adapter, earphone (Torch box already has one so you get 2), and it even comes with a 4GB memory card installed.
    10-10-10 06:29 PM
    I bought mine yesterday from Costco, and that afternoon I got the new coupon book that has a coupon for up to $100 off the $199 price. Grrr!! I went to the phone guy, and according to him they will do a price adjustment for me on 10/14when I come in, receipt and coupon in hand.

So - if you are thinking of buying a Torch and are a Costco member, then check out the new coupon book. You get a case (ugly though), car power adapter, earphone (Torch box already has one so you get 2), and it even comes with a 4GB memory card installed.
    is that with a 3year contract?
    10-10-10 06:52 PM
    No, two year contract.
    10-10-10 07:14 PM
    I received the coupon as well. Its AT&T, so its with a 2 year contract. Should be with a new contract or an upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-10 07:14 PM
    I got mine yesterday at costco
    10-10-10 07:51 PM
    such incredible deals..oh well the price i pay for getting the Torch on aug 12
    10-10-10 07:55 PM
    We have had more time to appreciate and use the Torch. There is something to be said for being an early adopter.

10-10-10 09:56 PM
    Well I had a at&t torch on aug 12 sold to a buddy

10-11-10 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD