Hey everyone.
    I'm trying reload os on a reboot torch. I tried everything...Loader,delete vendor,BBsak,BB Boss,Crackutil,Jlcmder,but I can not wipe device. No one of this programs help me,I saw a lot of posts on crackberry and another sites and did everything,but on Loader instead shows me PIN unknown,the program shows my real PIN...so when i go ahead i never pass from the status "wait for device inicialization".
    Someone else had this problem?

PS: I already uninstall and install again all programs; tried on different pc's; tried different cables; pull battery.
    07-08-13 05:50 PM
    When you used BBSAK, do you choose/click the "Wipe Device" option or not?

You say the LOADER shows your BB's real PIN, then what's wrong with that? It is suppose to show you the BB's real PIN.
    Last edited by Joe Clean; 07-08-13 at 09:10 PM. Reason: deleted the quote because it's too long, besides I'm the first one to reply.
    07-08-13 09:08 PM
    I can not connect my device any time on BBSAK,all times he shows me that device is not connected. And I always check if the device manager is not running on task manager.
    And about the PIN,my problem is basic this:
    How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked or Bricked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

So I'm trying to do what says on this post,because my BB keeps on infinite reloop and fail always I tried with the real PIN.
    07-09-13 12:02 AM
    The manual you're referring to (written by the witty Kevin Michaluk) says it all, you're missing the most important part when trying to connect your "nuked" BlackBerry Torch with LOADER:

1.) Launch LOADER but don't connect the BlackBerry yet with the USB cable
    2.) Pull out the battery of your BlackBerry Torch (don't insert it again!)
    3.) Connect the Torch with the USB cable, click the "Next" button on LOADER
    4.) Watch carefully the "Connection" drop-down option while the Torch reboot, when the "Connection" shows "USB-PIN:UNKNOWN" then immediately press "Next" button

That's it, but you'll have to be quick when the LOADER suddenly shows "USB-PIN:UNKNOWN" or you'll miss it.

PS: if you don't really understand what I'm saying up there, then copy & paste my words and use Google Translate.

Good luck!
    07-09-13 02:10 AM
    Man,I understood,and I did this correctly,but the loader always shows my real PIN =/
    I'm trying hard all solutions here,but nothing works. I think that I need first wipe my device and so try reload OS but BBSAK,JLcmder,BB Boss don't wipe my device =X.
    07-09-13 12:03 PM
    What happen when you use BBSAK to "Wipe Device" with your Torch?
    07-09-13 08:46 PM
    BBSAK never recognizes my torch. No matter what I do...
    BB Boss recognizes,but when i click "wipe device" nothing happens. On JLcmder nothing happens too.
    07-09-13 09:47 PM
    You mean; when you connect the Torch with BBSAK, it doesn't recognize the Torch and doesn't display a Torch device on its interface window?

Like mine, the BBSAK shows my Bold device on its interface window and also the Bold's PIN number (pictured below).

Torch reboot..can't find solution-bbsakworkin_zps18e525c1.jpg

What BBSAK version are you using right now?
    07-10-13 06:10 AM
    BBSAK shows me it:

Torch reboot..can't find solution-bbsak.jpg
    07-10-13 08:26 PM
    Alright, I believe you have USB connection problem. It's either one of these, or both:

1.) The Torch's USB connector is broken
    2.) Check and test if the USB cable is broken or not
    3.) Your computer doesn't recognize the USB connection, which is either the USB port is broken or you don't have the driver for BlackBerry devices installed

If the problem is no. 1 above, then you have no choice but to repair your Torch at service centre. If the problem is no. 2 then it's easy. For problem no. 3, I was wondering if you have installed BlackBerry Desktop Software in your computer?
    07-10-13 08:43 PM
    1.) The Torch's USB connector is broken - Loader recognizes when i connect the torch,but how i said he shows me the real PIN. So I think the connector isn't broken.
    2.) Check and test if the USB cable is broken or not - I tested with 2 different cables,and the result is the same.
    3.) Your computer doesn't recognize the USB connection, which is either the USB port is broken or you don't have the driver for BlackBerry devices installed - I had the driver for blackberry installed,and the USB port recognizes my another Blackberry normally.

Man,I don't know what else I can do. It could be a hardware problem? Even if the red light is blinking?
    07-10-13 09:39 PM
    If what you said; that you've tested everything with other BlackBerry devices and it works fine, then the problem is with your Torch for sure. You better check it out at the nearest BlackBerry certified service centre.

The signal LED light should be showing static red light when your Torch is rebooting, not blinking. It will blink only when showing new messages or someone's calling.

One final question though; have you successfully backup your Torch with BlackBerry Desktop Software?
    07-10-13 10:35 PM
    No. I didn't have sucess on my backup =/

Thank you for your help man! Sorry about my bad english =X

I will search for a Blackberry certified service centre.
    07-11-13 09:16 PM
    That's the problem right there, if you can't successfully backup your Torch using BlackBerry Desktop Software (but you can backup the other BlackBerry devices), that means there's something wrong with your Torch.

Good luck!
    07-11-13 09:52 PM
    Same thing happened with me. I followed the instructions to a t and not only did it still show my PIN, but never went to the step past clicking next in a hurry.
    08-13-13 12:41 PM
    Where can I get this BBSAK from. I see on the screen shot it has back up apps. Can it back up apps before it does the wipe. I want to try and resolve my problem without losing everything I have on my Torch.
    08-13-13 12:43 PM