Although Seidio products are expensive for us here (shipping charges are too high), yet I really like the Storm2 holster which I clip on to my Belt. It fits my Torch perfectly!
    I use somewhat the same, I had an old storm 2 holster that had a case for the back of the storm 2 so it was a shell design I think it is called. With my case on my torch it its perfect in the side holster. It doesn't always shut the screen off but I have it set for 30 seconds and almost always lock the phone when I put it away.

I still like the look, and prefer it because it is easier to hear my ringtones and to get my phone in a hurry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:44 AM
    I have a BB holster for when I'm at work in business attire and use the BB leather pouch for when I'm in casual clothing. Works perfectly for me.

11-11-10 08:03 AM
    I have a holster and use it on my jeans pocket or throw it in my purse. It depends on the day/mood/what I am doing more than anything. If I am riding around in my car its in the holster in the console, etc. Use it how you need it. Why does it matter what people think it looks like ?!?
    11-11-10 08:53 AM
    Yes, it makes you look like a dork. Now whether you care if you look like a dork is another matter. I've gone with the pocket approach - just drop it in, always left pocket, nothing else in there. It's worked pretty well, although I did wind up with a cracked key on the keypad - don't know if that's carrying style related. I have always used screen protectors. I'm thinking about a switch to Torch - hopefully the touch screen is not affected by a protector.
    11-11-10 01:20 PM
    personally i hate the look - imo it does look dorky as ****...

i find it matches well with the dumb look of walking around with a bluetooth ear peice.

if i have a holster ill use it backwards witht he clip on the outside of my pocket and holster in my pocket.

i almost feel like people find the ned to show of their device.... and to be honest im a lil scared of it dropping.
    I agree with the dorky look, but it is your choice if you like the holster or not. If sporting a holster is your thing, go for it.
    11-11-10 01:55 PM
    Wear mine on the belt with leather holster. Can't go in the left front pocket due to money clip wallet. Can't go in the right front due to pocket knife and car keys. Never in the hip pocket, cause no phone with protective case can survive forever with 225lbs of unadulterated muscle sitting on it.

Black horizontal holster for work; brown one for casual wear. Holster makes it easy to extract. I ride a motorcycle a lot and it has never fallen off.

Where you wear it on the hip is important. At the side of the hip, it looks like you have a growth; but wear it on the front of the hip, and people don't notice it. However a clear rule of thumb is not to wear it too far in front cause then it will look like a fanny pack and you will be a dork, delbert, dingledorf and other such appellations. :-)
    11-11-10 02:57 PM
    I wear my blackBerry in a holster next to my Leatherman. I always know where it is, it's easy to get to, and I know it's safe.
    ditto. Right hip, holster next to Gerber though.
    11-11-10 09:22 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD