Since last night when I was at a gig my phone has gone really weird.
    At first the buttons with the back, green phone, red phone etc didn't work and started dimming and flashing so I took the battery out and left it for the night.
    When I turned it on again this morning, it's every now and again that those buttons will work and when I press the return/back button it makes my phone type "uo" which is weird.
    Now it's completely gone weird, it's scrolling through menu's typing without me even needing to press any buttons and calling people in my phonebook when I wasn't even in my phonebook to begin with!
    At the moment I've left it in a bowl of rice and I'm hoping it's just got a bit hot and got some moisture in the phone making it go mad, would anyone have any other idea's though? Help please! x
    10-28-11 08:27 AM
    It does sound like water damage. Mine did similar things when caught out in a deluge and a flood and I had to use it to call for roadside assistance.
    Very important to take out the battery and leave the device in a warm place for at least 24 hours.
    katyleanne likes this.
    10-28-11 08:32 AM
    Did your phone work fine after you had done that?
    10-28-11 08:40 AM
    Did your phone work fine after you had done that?
    Yes it returned to full working order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD