I updated my software wirelessly last night through software updates on the device. It went through the download process fine, but as soon as it went to "restoring your data" it froze at 37% overall progress(if im remembering correctly) it said at the time Brio Calorie Tracker 0%. So after several hours of it not changing from that % i did a hard reset as recomended in these forums. when going through the restore process again it froze at 2% overall progress and again 0% progress on Brio Calorie Tracker. Repeated hard resets have given me the same result. Last night I let it sit overnight for 8 hours and it did not budge or change in any capacity, still 0% Brio calorie tracker and 2% overall restore progress. I'm at the end of my rope here and have no idea what to do now. I've also tried connecting to blackberry desktop software, including while doing hard resets and it won't let me. It will just say on the device screen that I cant access anything on the device while a restore is in progress. Also I have taken the battery out for in excess of 10 minutes. It still reboots to the restore

HELP please!
    07-20-11 12:16 PM
    It sounds like the Brio Calorie Tracker does not play well with the Torch. Can you connect at all with, say, BBSAK? Sometimes that connects when DM cannot. It would be a last resort, though, because if you are able to connect, I would see if you could get it to wipe the device so you can load the new OS directly from your PC instead of OTA (OTA is always way too long of a process anyway). The downside, of course, is that you are going to lose everything, data and apps, unless you made a backup on your PC (and/or unless you've gotten all your apps through App World).
    07-20-11 01:21 PM
    BBSAK worked. someone from another forum pointed me in that direction. I lost everything, however I had a backup of my contacts. The paid apps I had only amounted to about $15 so not a huge loss. Now to set everything the way I like it. Thank you for your reply it is appreciated.
    07-20-11 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD